19

First off let me say...

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO HAS VOTED AND COMMENTED ON THIS STORY! 2 WEEKS AGO WHEN I STARTED THIS STORY IT HAD 2 READS, NOW IT HAS 134!!!!! I CANNOT BELIVE THIS! ALSO THANK YOU TO WHOEVER FOLLOWS ME I CANNOT BELIEVE I HAVE 12 FOLLOWERS! THIS IS INSANE! ANYWAYS, THANKS AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!

TIME SKIP 1 YEAR...

I have been here for 1 year and 3 weeks now. Everything is pretty much the same. Gally abuses me and hasn't been caught, I'm still a Med-Jack, Minho still makes his jokes. The only thing that isn't different is Newt and me. Our friendship has grown sooo much and I can talk to him openly without him judging me. I haven't told him about my feelings for him, which are getting worse by the day, but I play it off by breaking eye contact and laughing.

I was sitting up in my tree with my blade in my left hand. Gally had just gotten done beating me so I needed some alone time. I don't think Newt is suspicious about my sneaking away as I do it so often and I'm so grateful for that. After I had climbed up 30 feet in the tree I sat on a thick branch and sighed. The voice spoke again

You need this August, imagine how good it will feel to forget about Gally and his harassment. You deserve this, this is your fault, do it, you deserve the blood. You deserve the pain.

I took one more look around below and rolled up my sleeves, revealing fresh cuts from a few days ago where still raw along with the scars of a year ago. I then brought the cool sharp blade to my wrist and dragged it across. Blood pooled in the cut at first but then it was flowing down my arm and falling 30 feet onto the ground. I did this 2 more times and leaned back sighing. I was almost numb but was interrupted when I heard twigs snapping below me.