4

So I decided I'm going to give a shoutout to anyone who comments or votes so here they are!

McurrentA5
BrookeMacDonald5
NewtMas927

Thank you all and if you would like a shoutout comment, vote and follow! Byeeee

"Only if you trust us."
I glanced around the rest of the crowd. I hate being the center of attention, just finding this out now I guess. I looked at every single person there then back at Alby. I guess he understood what I was trying to say because then he spoke.
"Alright ya Shanks get back to work. NOW!"
Everyone started leaving one by one, not without a final glance behind to look at me. A few minutes later it was just Alby down below, Newt about 10 feet behind him, and me, cowarding 70 feet up in a pine tree.
"Come on down and we'll explain everything, I promise you have nothing to worry about."
Continuing to stare at him got exausting after 30 minutes, yes I blinked, I'm just really shocked about all that's happening! So I started heading down the tree, the safe, protective pine tree, onto the unknowing and potentially dangerous ground. When I was on the ground I kept a safe distance between me and the boys, about 20 feet.
"Alright, as you know, I'm Alby, this is Newt, my second-in-command. He'll explain everything and give you the tour. Please down run off, this has happened to all of us."
There was an awkward silence in the air from me not responding. what did he expect? After that comforting speech for me to run over and hug and thank him? No. That would never happen.

A few hours later when Newt had explained everything and had given me the tour it was time for dinner. I didn't even have to talk because he answered everything.
We walked towards the kitchen to get some food. I was introduced to frypan and he seemed quite nice. I still didn't talk, I don't know who I can trust. After we got our food we sat down at a table with a few other boys at it. I could tell everyone was looking at us, or more accurate, me. This sucks. Being the only girl In the Glade. When will all the staring stop?!
When we weaved out way through the crowd, Newt leading the way, I reluctantly sat down at the table Newt gestured.
"So this is the new greenbean huh?"
Newt just nodded, thank God, his mouth was stuffed with food. Me, I couldn't eat. After today? Nope.
"My names chuck, that's Thomas and Minho."
Chuck pointed to two boys walking out way. Only qfter they sat down and stuffed their faces, did they look up, almost coughing at the sight of a girl.
"Holy shuck a girl?" Minho asked. Newt just nodded then spoke.
"And the weird thing is, she doesn't even speak."