36

Here's the shoutout! Thanks everyone!

McurrentA5
Amelia Shepard
BrookeMacDonald5
Newt Mas927

Thanks everyone and if you want a shoutout all you have to do is vote, comment and follow! Thanks!

Newt woke me up the next morning by moving his arm. We had stayed touching all night but now I was facing him. Our legs were tangled together in a mess that is too difficult to undo. My hands were balled up in fists against his warm chest. One of Newt's arm slung over my waist while the other rested under his head. I don't know when I turned over but I'm guessing it was shortly after I had fallen asleep.

Newt's arm moved again which made me flinch. It was still hard for me to be touched by people without warning, but I've been getting better. I slowly stretched my legs but was restricted of fully extending them because of our tangled mess. I sighed and opened my eyes. My forehead was pressed against Newt's hot and slightly sweaty chest.

"Good morning love."

Newt spoke with his raspy morning voice. He hated it but I found it adorable. I looked up and saw that he was staring at me. His eyes were wide open so I'm guessing he's been looking for a while.

"Creepy."

He chuckled softly then brushed my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah it kinda is but I don't care."

We both giggled. This was a great start to the day.

So everyone please leave suggestions I'll use them! I honestly don't judge so anything is welcome!