10

This is Newt's perspective from chapter 7-9

She closed the curtain and I heard the water turn on. I'm pretty sure my face is red right now, just the thought of her being in there right now, naked, wet with water and soap, it... Uggghhh! Newt! She just came here today! You cannot be feeling this way about her!
I sat down and leaned my head against the wall. Staring at the floor, I began to just think about... her. She was so beautiful and when she spoke... ugh her voice gave me chills. The way she cant hold eye contact for more than 3 seconds. The way she zoned out by staring at the flames. The way the light from the bonfire hit her face and hair. She is gorgeous, absolutely gor-
Something cut my thoughts off, more like someone. I look up to see her in the shower. Dammit I forgot to tell her the curtains are transparent! Wanting to respect her privacy, I looked down, comprehending what I just saw. I don't remember ever seeing a naked girl, I don't remember anything other than the glade. But Daaamn the way the water ran down her toned and ran body. No! Newt! You just met her! She's scared out of her mind and she's trusting you! Okay, don't look up! Just, cover your eyes.
A few minutes later the water stopped. I heard rustling of fabric so that meant she was getting dressed. The curtain opened to reveal a fully dressed girl in my clothes. Her hair was up in a bun while water dripped down her neck. 
"So umm."
I started. I look up to see her confused.
"Look behind you."
She glared at me then turned around, looking at the sheer shower curtain. Her face turned bright red, then a combination of fear, anger and embarrassment crossed her face. I needed to say something, and quick!
"So I looked up, then I looked down."
She ran out of the showers so fast she could be a runner. I stood up and followed her, making my way out the doors just in time to see her go into the homestead. I ran too, trying to catch up with her. When I got to the homestead, I saw her at the bottom of the stairs next to Alby.
Alby looked confused, and to make things worse, everyone was staring.
"What happened?"
Alby asked.
Fear flashed over her face.
"She didn't know the shower curtains were transparent."
And with that, the girl ran, ha, more like flew up the stairs and down the hallway, followed by a loud slam of a door.