23

I couldn't believe this was happening. Everyone, yes, everyone here now knows that I Self harm. The people that I have known since I can remeber and will know for the rest of my life, see that I cut.
I can't be here. I need to go!
I yank my arms from Newt grip and run out the doors. The cool air rushes past my face as I run to the deadheads. My heart waa beating way harder than it should be from a combination of stress and running. When I got there, I sat against a tree and sighed. Today, was one of the worst days I've ever had here. First, Gally beats me. Then Newt finds out I'm cutting, then Alby, then the whole fucking glade. Then everyone sees my scars. And now Gally is getting banished in a few minutes.

I saw through the trees that the meeting was over because everyone walked out of the building. Gally was tied up with Minho and Winston holding him. Zart stood behind him and Clint and Jeff stood in front. Alby walked up to Newt and they looked pretty serious. Anyone could tell from the eyebrow furrowimg and the head nodding. I'm guessing they were talking about me because  a few moments later Newt was walking towards the deadheads. I didn't want him to find me crying, again, so I stared straight ahead and stayed silent. Minutes went by. Then some more. And some more. I thought Newt had left because of how quiet it was so I let out a deep breath.

"You alright gus?"

My eyes shot wide open. I looked around and didn't see anyone.

Who the hell said that???It sounds like Newt but where is he?!

I stood up and scanned my surroundings. No one was here. I walked around the fat trunk I was leaning against and saw, yep, Newt leaning against the other side.

"How long have you been there?"

I asked while rubbing the back of my neck.

"A few minutes after you got here."

Great. He heard me cry again. I looked down as he stood up.

"They're banishing Gally now love. I understand if you're not coming, but I think you should. He deserves it."

With that Newt walked away. I stood there thinking. Should I go watch this disgusting human being be gone forever or will it just be too painful as he shouts out his final words? What do I do?

Hey guys! What do you think August will do? Also what do you think of Newt's nickname for her, gus? Let me know! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!