31

So I decided I'm going to give a shoutout to anyone who comments or votes so here they are!

McurrentA5
BrookeMacDonald5
NewtMas927
Amelia Shepard

Thank you all and if you would like a shoutout comment, vote and follow! Byeeee

I jolted up. Oh, it was just a dream. I was now standing on the floor beside my bed, I guess I got a little freaked. There stood Newt, sitting on my bed, worried.

"Gus, what aren't you telling me?"

I was still half asleep but I knew I couldn't tell him about my nightmares, he would just worry.

"Uh n-nothing"

I said, trying to convince myself.

"Gus I'm not and idiot. I know you were having a nightmare, just talk to me. Sit."

Newt gestured to my bed he was sitting on. My lethargic self decided to tell him but not get into details. I walked over to the bed and sat across from him, his hands holding mine. I was just now able to catch my breath.

"Who was it?"

I was starring at the covers when he said that. Not wanting to be rude, I looked up.

"Gally."

I whispered, tears threatening to spill.

"Oh Gus."

Newt pulled me into a tight hug. I took in his amazing scent. It may have been kind of creepy but I don't care, I love this guy.

"He's gone love. He'll never come back. You never have to see that slinthead again."

Newt whispered. I nodded into his chest. We stayed embracing each other for a few more minutes until Newt spoke again

"I know it's still early but I honestly don't see the problem with it."

"Hmm?"

"Would you like to move into my room with me?"

I looked up into his brown eyes, which were glossy from worrying.

"Yeah, I would."