Prologue

A/N: Hey guys, Rose here with a new exciting story for you to follow. It's one just for Kiba this time. Any who, this is the full length prologue since the description box obviously has a limit to how long it can be. Hope you guys like it :) The first chapter will be up soon enough so don't get too impatient if you're ready to start the story after reading this.
P.S- Unlike my Yugioh story "I'm his hikari and he's my yami" there will be no commentary at the end of each chapter. That is exclusive just for that story. I'm not sure when I'll do another story like that, but you'll know when I do.

It's a normal day of class until Iruka sensei decides to plan a huge project for the end of the school year. He calls it the "30 day project". Everyone has to live with another classmate of the opposite sex for a time period of one month. With the exception of three. 

Maki Oturan is your normal average everyday kunoichi. She's really quiet and shy until you break her out of her shell. Only certain people have managed to do that.

Neji Hyuga, aka her boyfriend, doesn't seem too thrilled about the project and says that it's a waste of time. When her name is called, Maki gets partnered up with the second loudest shinobi in the village, Kiba Inuzuka. Maki doesn't know Kiba personally, but she has seen him around before.

As soon as Neji hears the news, he's not too happy that the mutt will be sharing his house with his girlfriend. Maki and Neji agree not to let the project get in the way of their relationship. Although somehow all that changes. For a while they keep up with the relationship, but soon it starts to deteriorate when she starts spending more time with Kiba and Neji grows closer to TenTen.

Eventually, Maki notices the changes in Neji's behavior while she tries to remain as faithful as possible as she temporarily lives with Kiba. She doesn't want to leave Neji, yet her heart is telling her otherwise. Neji and Maki are basically drifting apart while Kiba is there with arms wide open. Will she try to stay with Neji despite their relationship slowly falling apart or will she end up with Kiba who's been there for her at times when no one else was?