Chapter 14

*Gaia King's POV:

I couldn't sleep, too much had been going on for me to be able to sleep, everybody was dozing off instead of me.

It was two in the morning and I was sitting down on the floor in front of the bed watching the show "The Big Bang Theory". I never really got in to the show that much, but it was kind of funny.

It was really cold down here, so I was shivering like crazy. It had to be about sixty-five degrees. If somebody was going to catch a cold, it was probably going to be me.

I didn't want to sleep on the bed, mainly because Robin's sleeping was just as wild as her personality, but also because I wasn't used to sharing a bed, therefore, my idea was to sleep on the floor, good thing the floor was carpet.

Because there was only one blanket and my friends were using it, I had to use my coat as a blanket, and yes, it sucked.

After the show went off, I turned off the TV and laid down on the floor, placing my coat over me.

As I was preparing to doze off, I was thinking about everything that happened, from the time we met Shimizu to now.

From the coach class, to the sleepover, to the upper-class restaurant, to meeting Danny, to Mina's party, to me being honest with myself about my crush on Beval, these pass few months had just been crazy.

I don't really remember how these feelings for Beval came to be, all I knew was that I couldn't tell Robin, Shimizu, or even Beval himself about it because I felt like it would cause awkwardness between our friendship.

But then I had to think to myself, we were best friends till the end, and nothing could change that, not even a secret like that.

Robin and Beval knew everything about me, Shimizu was still in the process of that.

Robin and Beval knew almost every secret except for this one, and unfortunately, I didn't think I was going to tell them about it any time soon. I didn't want to risk my friendship with Beval over a secret.

Even though I felt emotionally better when I confessed to myself , I still condemned myself for feeling that way. I felt like it was wrong, he was my best friend, not my secret admirer, well, he kind of was, but it was still wrong.

He liked Mina. He would never like me, he saw me as a best friend, not a girlfriend. I was honestly better off not knowing my feelings, even though back then, I was suffering emotionally.

This feeling the psychologist called "romantic love" was so weird and taboo. He was my best friend, I wasn't supposed to love him in that way. Out of all people, why him? They say you can't help who you fall in love with, but why him? Why at this particular time?

Before I could fully shut my eyes, I felt a tap on my arm. It was random so it scared me a little, come to find out, it was only Robin.

"Hey, Gaia, why are you laying down here?" she asked as she peeked down at me from the bed.

"Because you're a wild sleeper" I looked up at her and said bluntly.

"Gee, I can't be that bad to the point of you sleeping on the floor."

"Are you sure about that? I mean, you were laying on top of Shimizu and Beval" I pointed.

Robin looked down and saw that she was sitting on them.

"Robin if you don't get your heavy ass off of me! You're hurting my back!" Beval scowled as he woke up.

He pushed Robin off of him, resulting in her falling off the bed.