Chapter 15

*Shimizu Hada's POV:

It had been about a month since we first came to the hideout, and things were turning out well. Our family members decided not to come to the underground hideout to see us, but instead call us daily on a house phone in the hideout to check up on us. They continued to live their lives as if nothing has changed, for our sake. It was hard for them considering everything that was going on around them, but they still did it.

I didn't find Mina or her dad suspicious at all like our parents did. I mean, they are our parents, so it would make sense if they would've had a hard time trusting Mina or be suspicious of her in a situation like this. But over time, they trusted her with us more and tried not to worry about things that will likely not happen.

"Shimizu, come on, get up!" Robin yelled as she vigorously shook me.

"Huh? What? What's going on?" I asked as I reached for my glasses.

"It's time for our morning exercise routine!" Robin announced as she flipped her hair then placed it in a ponytail.

"Not now Robin" I groaned as I pulled the covers over me.

Big mistake.

The covers were pulled back and next thing I knew, I was being dragged me out of bed by my shirt and placed next Gaia and Beval who were standing near the exercise equipment.

"Hey, what the-?! What's your problem?!" I angrily shouted at Robin as I got up and fixed my shirt.

"Look here Mizzo, just because we are hiding from the F.E.M.A guards in an underground shelter does not mean we're gonna mope around like couch potatoes. All of us are already in shape, and we've gotta stay that way! No excuses!" Robin shouted at me as if she was an Army guard.

I looked over at Gaia and Beval. They looked just as pissed off as I did but exhausted as well. It was about seven in the morning and we, except Robin, didn't go to sleep until about one or two in the morning. Unfortunately, we were too busy watching movies and fooling around that we totally forgot that we were going to start an early morning exercise routine for five days a week the next day.

"Gaia, I want fifty-five jumping jacks. Beval, give me thirty push-ups. Shimizu, run a lap on the treadmill!"

"Robin, can you please make the exercise routine a little less harsh? We aren't as athletic as you and-"

"No excuses! Now give me fifty-five jumping jacks!" Robin demanded to Gaia with a passive-aggressive smile.

Gaia decided to suck it up and do the fifty-five jumping jacks, while I jumped on the treadmill and started running. I just wanted to get it over with.

Beval, while mumbling and groaning did thirty pushups.

We spent about thirty minutes doing Robin's intense exercises, but to be honest with you, I felt a whole lot better afterward. I felt more awake.

"So, how do you guys feel?" Robin asked as we stretched during our cool down.

"A whole lot better, and I feel happier" I said as I was stretching my calf. Gaia and Beval nodded in agreement.

"That's the beauty of exercise" Robin winked at me.

We abruptly heard the tree trunk door open, then heard footsteps. It was Mina.

"Hey guys, good morning!" Mina smiled as she walked over to us.

Me, Robin, and Gaia waved.

"Hey Mi Mi" Beval smiled as he walked over and hugged Mina. Mina tightly hugged him back and kissed his cheek.