Chapter 20

*Shimizu Hada's POV:

"What made him thought I was capable of sneaking into the girl's side of Group 2?! I'm not the sneakiest nor the fastest person? If I get caught, I'm dead!" I thought to myself.

"Why me?!" I asked him, overwhelmed and scared by the idea of sneaking to a side of the camp I have no business being in.

"Because Beval and Mohammed aren't doing it, they will be too busy telling all of the prisoners on your side of Group 2 about the revolt! Don't think that you're doing this alone, I'm going to send a guy in my own group to tell the girl's side of Group 3. So therefore, you need to suck it up and just do it! You can either tell your redheaded friend or your kinky-haired friend" Danny suggested.

"Their names are Robin and Gaia. Secondly, what if the girls in Robin's or even Gaia's cabin see me? What if they tell the guards that I'm there?" I asked, trying to persuade him to not let me go.

"If the guards see you, well, you can kiss your ass goodbye. But I am pretty sure that if the girls see you, they wouldn't tell the guards, they would probably just be bewildered. But so what if they are? Just tell Robin or Gaia about our plan then skedaddle back to the boy's side, simple as that."

"So how do we set up the revolt then? Will it be off guard? Will it be like a secret attack?" Beval asked.

"Yes, yes it will. Okay, listen closely, this is what I think we should do: at around 2:55 am, we will wait near our cabin doors until the clock hits three. Once it does, we will barge out of our cabins, attack the guards, kill them, take their guns and shoot other guards with them" Danny explained.

"Kill them with what exactly?" I asked.

"If you are talking about before taking their guns, just use a sharp piece of wood or a knife to kill them or just beat them to death" Danny suggested with a careless shrug.

"What?! This is how the revolt will go?! I was expecting something way more epic, this sounds too simple, but at the same time, it sounds dangerous" Mohammed groaned in disappointment.

"Whether it's simple or not, it is still a revolt. After you guys fight off the guards in Group 2 and me and the other prisoners fight them off in Group 3, we will make our way to Group 1. The prisoners in Group 1 are little children, so they won't go very far revolting by themselves, we will have to fight for them."

"What if we die doing this?" Mohammed asked.

"Then we die" Danny shrugged with a slight chuckle. "But it will be for a good reason. This whole revolt will be all over the news worldwide, everybody will be talking about it, which is a good thing. This may lead to more revolts of imprisoned experi-babies. It will give them a sense of hope and that they still have a chance of survival."

"Hm, so what do we do after the revolt?" Beval asked, stroking his arms as the cold weather seemed to affect him more and more.

"Good question Beval. We hide."

"That's it?" Beval asked, giving Danny the side eye.

"Until we can figure out another plan, yes. Okay, so to summon everything up; we will barge out of our cabins once the clock strikes three. We will fight guards, make our way to Group 1 and defend the little prisoners there. Then once all of the guards are wiped out, we'll head to the front gates of the camp. That is where we will try to destroy the lock that is keeping it shut and get the hell out of here" Danny summarized.

"And what if it doesn't work?" Beval asked him, a little pessimistic.

"The revolt? Well, there is no reason for the revolt to not work, I mean, all we have to do is fight against the guards and overpower them. It would only not work if the guards found out, you didn't tell enough prisoners, or if the prisoners don't have the courage to go about it. But overall, it should be pretty simple."