The Mass Termination of Super Humans

By Kelly Mable,

Updated at 1:24 pm ET, Sat March 30, 2019

Humanity is doing something good for its own kind- getting rid of "super humans" was the way to go. Politicians have saved humankind by making a law to place them in extermination camps to be killed. Many people are on the streets cheering as they see the experimented ones being forcefully taken into F.E.M.A vans and trucks.

"They are brainwashed" a woman that we interviewed said. "Their powers are what make them dangerous. My 8-year-old son had powers. I had to give him away to the officers because I was afraid he was going to hurt our family."

"Who do we have to blame? W.E.A or the U.S. government? Which one of them caused many people to have powers? To me, it doesn't matter. I'm just glad they realized that they were making a huge mistake and are getting rid of those super predators. I wouldn't even call them human!" a male truck driver we interviewed stated with anger.

"We have done a good deed. Their brains were hardwired to kill people who weren't like them, so we had to kill them before they could kill us" announced U.S. President Jones on Fox News live last night with 12 million people watching.

An estimated about 100,000 "super humans" all over the world have being killed in the camps since late February. Many more will be exterminated and disposed of until this solution is solved.

Humanity will not be destroyed. We will fight, we will conquer, and we will survive. Nothing will get in our way. God bless America, and god bless mankind.