Chapter 6

*Gaia King's POV:

(Takes place 15 minutes before Shimizu and Robin came)

Since we made a new friend, I decided to have a sleepover, that way we can spend time with Shimizu and get to know him more as a person. We could dance, play games, have fun, eat, watch movies, listen to music, we could even gossip about people. I was so excited!

I decided to put on my favorite light pink pajamas and fluffed out my hair. I slipped on my furry pink slippers and got every thing ready for the sleepover.

Once I was done getting ready, I went outside my front porch and waited for my friends.

I waited for about ten minutes.

Beval came to my house first, which makes since because he lives closer to me than Robin and Shimizu.

Beval was wearing light gold pajama shirt and pants with Adidas slippers. He had his pillow in one hand and a bag of clothes in another.

"Hey" I smiled as he approached me.

"What's up?" he smiled back before placing his stuff on the porch and sitting right next to me on the steps.

There was a silence between us for a minute or so, until I broke that silence with a question.

"So, are you excited about Mina and her party?" I asked him.

"Yeah I am. I've been waiting for this moment for like forever. Who would ever knew that I would be invited to my own crush's party?!" he said as he smiled at me.

His face lit up every time he talked about Mina.

I still wondered about her though. If Beval and Mina ever got together someday, would she try to play him? Would she tell him a whole bunch of lies and give him fake love, then leave him? Would she break his heart and move on to the next with no hesitation? Popular girls had a reputation of playing with boy's hearts.

Would Robin and I have to beat her up if she did so? And I wasn't the violent type, but I wouldn't let anyone hurt or mess with my best friend Beval. We, along with Robin had been through thick and thin all throughout our entire friendship. Crying and hugs, joy and laughter, happiness and fun times, anger and hurt, rain and pain, we've all been through it. It only made our friendship even stronger and our bond harder to break. Beval was my partner in crime, my ride or die, he was like a brother to Robin and Robin was like a sister to me.

I have known about Beval's crush on Mina since the sixth grade, but for some strange reason, every time he talked about her I got a sensation inside. It was like a flame in my stomach, like my gut was burning, it wasn't a physical pain but an emotional one. But why?

Lately, every time I was around Beval, or when he looked at me or talked to me, I would get a weird feeling. I didn't know what it was, it was weird, it was new, and I didn't like it.

I couldn't tell Beval about it because it was too embarrassing.

I decided to ask Beval a rhetorical question.

"What does Mina look like again? I forgot."

This question made Beval blush. He looked down at the ground.

"You've seen her before many times, how did you forget?" He chuckled. "But to answer your question...she is beautiful. She is pacific islander, Tahitian I think. She has wavy, thick, long dark brown hair and Carmel skin. She is thin and has thick arched eyebrows, full lips and dark brown eyes. She kind of looks like that Disney character Moana. She's always dressed so nice, nails done and she smells so good. Every time I walked pass her in school, I could smell that rich perfume that just puts me in a trance."