Movie night

Murdoc's strong clammy hand went to 2d's cheek. He felt the other tense.

Is, is he going to hit me?!?!? 2d panicked. Murdoc leaned forward. Wait, what!! His heart beating fast, the world seemed to slow down. Barley in touch, 2d couldn't wait any longer and leaned in as well. As soon as he thought they were going to kiss, he went down into the drivers seat face first. Another, dream. Or some type of vision like thing, 2d thought. His heart hurt, he got so excited to be able to kiss—

No! Why would I be happy for that to happen! He's a jerk! Kidnapping me! Forcing me to do stuff! Beating me ! How could I be having thoughts like this! He's ruined my life!! 2d started hitting his head and holding back tears.

"Face ache! What are yah doin'!!!" Murdoc who was outside the drivers side door had groceries in his hand, and, a worried look!!! Or was it frustration for 2d not helping him. Everything was blurry to 2d because of the tiny bit of tears that escaped his hold.

"Do you have another headache?" Caring or pitiful sarcasm leaked into his voice. The singer didn't look up to meet Murdoc's eyes, he only got up, grabbed a couple bags that were way to heavy for him to carry and started to walk away, then before entering the broken apartment, he mumbled something which was loud enough for the person behind him could hear.

"Stop actin' like yah care, you neve' know how I feel" his voice was low but it still cracked like he was crying.

With Murdoc still behind him they walked in the house to the kitchen and put the food down. Russel had heaven in his eyes when he saw the glorious food he's been waiting for.

Murdoc went to talk to 2d but he already saw him walking up the stairs. He decided not to go after him, it wasn't in his "role" to run after people.

"Aww. Come on!" Russel whined. Murdoc turned to Russel who was looking down to the food in his hand, "come on! Just let Noodle and I shop from now on." Russel threw the can at the wall, not hard enough to make a dent in the wall or scratch the awful painting job.

Murdoc went over to the food to see that it was all dog and cat food, some soap and popcorn. Something is up with him! Yah he's not mentally there sometimes but, Murdoc remembered what he said out on the steps,'you'll neve' know how I feel' he slammed the can down and marched up to the bluenette's room.

     He reached the door. What, what am I doing! Why should I be worried about the dullard! His hand stopped when he was about to knock. Why am I so scared. 'You'll neve know how I feel'. It scared Murdoc. How did he feel? Ever since his comatose, he loved the singer! He didn't judge, does everything he says, but he still talked as if he was a friend. Was he pretending this whole time? What would he do if he was? His feelings developed more ever since plastic beach. The thought of his 2d dying. Then finding out he was alive, he had to see him. His eyes felt wet and his heartached from remembering the past.

     By now it was 3:40, and Noodle was ready to start. She got up, yelled at Russel to make the popcorn, and a bunch of it. Once she was done with that she went up to get 2d.

     She stopped at the 5th to last step, she saw Murdoc paused in front of 2d's door. What is he doing? Curiousness got the best of her as she hid and watched.

     While hell was going through Murdoc's mind, and not in a good way, 2d sat on his bed. Staring at his wall as he sobbed quietly. What was this feeling he felt? Why didn't he feel it before, he dated plenty of others, but why the person that ruined his life get the special feelings?

Noodle sat and watched, 10 minutes have gone by and not a single movement from any of the 3.

"Ahh man, I'm starving!! I'm just glad they bought snacks instead of all animal food!" Russel sighed. He didn't always feel like his stomach was eating itself. Actually as time went on, he thought of himself getting a little smaller, but a lot more muscles. Good thing cause there was certainly more than enough popcorn.

As he stepped into the living room, he saw the little area Noodle made for herself. But no Noodle was found in the cozy corner. He got curious, he didn't hear any yelling, talking, or movement! Did someone die?!? Dear god, is d dead? If you haven't heard a stampede before, then imagine a muscular man running in an old broken apartment.

Both Noodle and Murdoc heard the loud booms getting closer. Murdoc finally moving from a good 15 minutes, he ran into his room . Noodle started to walk towards the singer's room once Murdoc left.

2d was terrified!! He heard the familiar sound. It sounds just like when the whale! When, when the wh-whale ate, ate me!!!More tears streamed down his face for multiple reasons. He heard tiny footsteps within the loud ones and felt a small hand on his back.

"Toochi? Are you okay?" The faint words comforted him.

The loud booms stopped and heavy breathing came in"IS EVERYONE STILL ALIVE!" Russel huffed.

"Quiet Russ! Toochi is sad!" Noodle whispered. Russel tiptoed over to the mess.

" yo d, you okay?" Russel thought of what could have happened.

"A, a wh-whale is, is comin' to, to eat, eat US!"Noodle laughed so hard that tears started to come out of her eyes, Russel stomped out of the room.

"No toochi, that was Russel running!" More laughter came out of the girl when she saw 2d's horrified face.

She grabbed ahold of 2d's wrist. Dragged him out to the middle of the hallway, then made him stay as she dragged out Murdoc. Murdoc instantly noticed the red and puffy eyes of the boy.

They joined the frustrated Russel on the couch getting ready to watch some movies. Murdoc right next to 2d on the squished couch.
_______________
Not too sure what's for the next chapter just yet. I'm kind of winging this.