Out cold

*2d pov*

    I had just gotten out of the bath, when I heard a scream and a large bang. It sounded relatively close so I threw on some boxers and was about to see what it was, maybe Noodle found something really cool and was freaki—

     At that moment, Murdoc kicked my door down, hearing a large snap then it falling off the frame. I fell backwards, crawling my way back against my bed. What's...what's he going to do? All I could do was stare, his eyebrows furrowed, teeth clenching as if they killed a shark, his eyes with the flames of hell in them, he walked slowly and demanding towards me. I noticed that he had my journal in his hand.

     "Oh! Did you see the new song? I was gonna tell you, bu—aghhhh"

     "YEAH YOU WERE? HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN GOING ON NOW?" Murdoc's foot was on my chest, making it hard for me to breathe. My breathing wanted to speed up, I started to take shorter breathes. I was breaking down, to focused on what's happening inside, I tried to hear what murdoc was saying, but I couldn't, why can't I hear him? What is this annoying buzzing in my head?

     On the outside, in reality, murdoc was kicking 2d, yelling horrible names.

     "PEOPLE CALL ME AN ASSHOLE? THAT I SHOULD GO TA JAIL 'CAUSE WHAT I DO TA YA? YOU FILTHY KNOB-HEADED WANKER!" He kept kicking, kept yelling at how horrible he was. What? What did...did I...do? Tears started to run from my empty eyes. My eyes couldn't open, I was too weak by now.

     "MURDOC STOP!" My ears heard a shriek over the blaring ring,"MURDOC!! PLEASE!! YOURE GONNA KILL HIM!" I managed to open my eyes just a bit. The room was spinning, it was dark. I saw murdoc, the kicking stopped for a minute. Someone stood in between me and murdoc, noodle!!

     "Stop murdoc!! Why are you doing this!! I thought you wanted to get closer, y—" her voice was calm, until murdoc gripped her collar, her feet reaching for ground. Murdoc kept her there for a few.

     "The asshole cheated on me! He deserves ta die!" He fling noodle, her hitting the door with a painful scream.

     I tried to crawl over to her. No! This is my fault!! I was about to see if she was okay, a firm hand grasped my ankle, nail digging into it. Murdoc dragged me back where I was, then continued to beat me.

     I managed to squeak out" I.....I....did nothing! Please......leave....us.... alone..." he gave his signature smirk and cackle.

     "You little shit! How about I take that side chick from you as well? Just like the last time you had a girlfriend?" He gripped my hair, pulling me eye level to him" ain't no one loves you. Tch! Especially not after this!!" He threw me down on the ground face first, then started to step on my head.

     "It's...it has....ya be... a... mis-misunda—" I couldn't form sentences anymore, my head hurts too much. My arms and legs will no long move. My breathing shallow and rapid. Now that I think, I can no longer feel the kicks....
————————————
*noodles pov*

     I went to see if my favorite show was on, usually it is on at this time! It's the big finale! Maybe we should all watch it! We used to all watch it but then they said it wasn't as good as it was. I'm sure they would love to watch it! Oh perfect timing murdoc!!

     "Murdoc!! You wanna...Aughhhh!" My head was spinning, my back hurt along with my head. Wh-why? He...he never has done that!! I tried to get up, but my balance was unstable and I ended up just falling down. I looked down the hallway, what's going to happen? What's wrong with him!? Tears of fear started to fall. I heard a loud bang, a yell and more bangs followed it. I have to get up!!

     I fumbled my way to where destruction led, Toochis door is broken? I looked in the dark room, lit by dim lights.....ahh! Horror. All that I can say. Toochi was bleeding everywhere, bruises forming instantly.

     Without thinking, I ran between them,"Noodle?" The faint pained sound, I look behind me, tears falling from my eyes.

     "MURDOC STOP! Your...your gonna kill him!!" I touched his arm, only to get punched by it. Then flung over to the wall, the last thing I saw was 2d attempting to crawl to me, to get snatched back by murdoc. I knew it! He's a fowl beast!
———————————-
*russels pov**couple hrs later*

     I came back into the house, after a good night of hanging out with people, making new friends. I intended to just go to bed, I was exhausted, drinking all night, but not drunk. I walked up the stairs, murdoc passed me, the stairs were a tight fit, his hand brushed up against me. I paid no attention to it until I was out of sight. I heard a large bang, then a car engine, must be goin out to the bar again, man, it's a good bar! I looked at where his hand brushed, it kind of felt wet and that crap grossed me out!! I looked and was horrified, it was a streak of pure dark red. Please......don't say that's blood!! Please say everyone's alive!!

     "Oh my god!!" Noodles nose was bleeding, her cheek badly bruised along with a little of her right eye.

     "What do we do?" She whimpered, tears rapidly falling, leaving a pool of tears on 2d's stomach. I looked at him, brusies scattered all over his body, just as bad as the one on noodle. His nose and mouth bleeding and more random areas with blood.

     "It's fine. It's okay" I walked over to noodle,"he will be fine" I picked him up, carrying him down stairs with the sobbing noodle. She still didn't have her balance and it was clear. I laid 2d down on the couch and made noodle sit down as well,"for now, we'll put him in bandages, stop the bleeding, once he wakes up we can do more. Okay" she nodded her head. I walked over to her patting her back for reassurance. Why did you do this? I thought you wanted  to be with him? Not only did you hurt him. But you hurt noodle, and made her cry.
______________

This was actually inspired by the #freemurdoc campaign! Which makes me think, who wants him free and who doesn't. I'm kinda torn, the band isn't the same, but then again, keep the lid on the pickles. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔