Locked up

Russel put 2 boxes in the cart, Murdoc had a motherly but deathly glare, he took out one and Murdoc carried on.

     "Okay I think this is enough food." They headed for the check out register.  Every single line was incredibly long. Murdoc gave a growl and headed to the self checkout.

     He pointed at the thing and said" you know how ta use this thing?" To Russel, he shook his head.

     "Nah, noodle usually worries about the pay."

     "Well you see her do it a bunch! So do it!" Murdoc commanded.

     Russel turned to Murdoc,"you may be able to boss around D, but give up the tough guy act, ya can't boss around anyone else. Includin' him for long." Murdoc chuckled.

"I can boss around anyone I want including you!" All of the sudden Russel stood as a tower compared to Murdoc, he took a step back and waved his hands"okay okay! At least help me."

"Ohhh the great Murdoc asking for help! Have ya gone soft after one sentence." Murdoc have a final glare and started to press buttons on the screen, Russel laid back and watched.

————————-

When are those bloody cock-ups coming back! Geez. Noodle sighed as she went to glue herself to the tv. Might as well, nothing else to do around here.

—————-

I'm stupid. Stupid. Stupid!!! Stop cryin! Ya knew it could neve' happin. He sat curled up on his bed listening to their old music, currently plastic beach, the last album they made before he got eaten.

Horrible times, truly. Probably our best album though. Came from a lot of sadness, stress, and anger. He thought of the songs him and Murdoc made together, those times were good when he didn't frustrate Murdoc, or cyborg. Now tat I think of it, where is cyborg? Ahh who cares, I think she tried to kill me a couple times before anyways! His thoughts drifted off to the music again, listening to empire ants.
————————-

     "Wasn't that a big time taker!" Murdoc growled striding out the door.

  Russel "rolled" his eyes,"yeah yeah. Didn't take that long."

     It had taken them 15 minutes to check out the first item, by then they were getting yelled at by other customers to hurry and Murdoc was yelling and swearing at them.

     Sweet Satan! I need to get away from this nob-head, Murdoc thought. He watched Russel walking infront of him. His mind trailed off to yesterday, same people filled store, same dry crowded parking lot , same thing, except he was dragging a little blue big eyed kitten out from the colourful store, wishing the heart warming moment stayed. He smirked at the image, dear god didn't he love the blue head.

     Ahhhh! His face pained when he remembered what happened this morning, he got so angry because 2d got popcorn, Noodles request and he got his peppermint tea, no bloodly beer or even vodka!

     They dropped the groceries in the car and headed home. Oh how he couldn't wait to start the new album with 2d, just those 2 alone something they hadn't done in a while. Since plastic beach. Those moments went slow, they always did. Not a dreading slow, a peaceful relaxing time. Never wanting to end.
————————

     Once Murdoc and Russel got back they heard silence in the apartment, Russel shrugged it off as he put all the groceries into the trash filled apartment.

     "Hey, why don't you and Noodle make a decent dinner while me and 2d work on—"Murdoc started.

     "No can do. Well, me and Russel can work on dinner but the other part of you're plan ain't gonna work" Noodle said hopping down each individual step.

     "Wh—"

     "You hurt Toochi's feelings, now he's locked himself up, I tried to bait him out with peppermint tea, no use. He's really down." Noodle glared at Murdoc as she walked to the table to see what they got, she pulled out some rice,"me and Russel will make dinner. Try and get Toochi out the. If you can't by dinner time then at least try and make him eat something." Noodle started to clear off some pans, the pace was a mess, Russel helped.

     Murdoc went upstairs, hating each step. When was the last time Stu ate something? Murdoc thought. He never saw him eat. Maybe once or twice when they sat down together or they went out to eat, but even then he would only get something to drink, usually water or tea. He realized how little time they have spent together, he mentally made a note, which he will forget, to work on time with the bluenette.

     He remembered the pills 2d took, they could be killin' his appetite, I know some pills will do that ta yah. He thought of ways to convince 2d to get out. Last resort is to barge down the door. Death resort is to say sorry. Death, it wasn't something he wanted to think about right now, he's gone through so much, he deserves someone so much better, someone better than me and his old girlfriends, he deserves an angel just like himself.

     He reached the door, the same fear came over Murdoc, like he was going on his knees, begging for him to come out, losing the little tough image he had to his band mates. "give up the tough guy act, ya can't boss around anyone else. Includin' him." Russel word's came to his head. Damn.

     Knock knock. They were light but you were able to here them. Suck up the no honor scum bag ya are. Say sor-.

     A note came out from the door. "Sod off!!" Murdoc winced at the anger he could hear through the writing. Unmistakably his writing, curly and bubbly, almost unreadable at times.

Down the stairs Noodle yelled dinner, Murdoc said sorry one last time and walked off.
—————

He, he apologized!! 2d's eyes were wide open. He stopped crying from the shock. Another illusion!! Illusion!! From the pills right? He had taken more, hoping he could numb himself completely. He couldn't help but cry more, he wanted to believe that Murdoc was saying the truth, he wanted to love Murdoc, his dreams become reality, to snuggle and kiss, to be loved.
—————-

"Didn't work?" Noodle asked once she filled everyone's plates with food. She noticed the stress and sadness on his face. She took 2d's plate and put it on a tray, Murdoc took his own food and drink and also put it on there. He took the tray and walked back up stairs.
—————

"Hey d, noodle made ya some food, rice with peppermint tea, I think there's some chicken in there as well, if ya wanna eat just knock on the door okay? I'll be Sittin' right out here so I'll move when you knock okay?" Murdoc explained, sorrow in his voice.

He didn't hear anything, he knew he had to be nice and patient with the singer. That was key.

He wanted to start the new album.

"Well while I sit and eat I want to talk about the new album I want to start."