"Stay?"

(Don't mind the drawing, couldn't find a good one so I just made one!)

"We'll start with Avatar!"Noodle proudly held the case up in the air. (Good movie!)

"Is tat the one with the blue people?" 2d asked.

"Yep!" She closed the little bit of light out from the curtains and turned the lights off. The only dim light coming from the tv, and later, Murdoc's phone.

————————
Halfway through the 5th movie, it was 9pm. It was extremely dark and no light came from any phone for it was an interesting movie. Little horror, little romance and a bunch load of action and killin'!! Noodle thought, movies are just great!! The powerful feeling of the terrific ends of movies got her emotional.

She went to get a tissue when she realized what happen on the other side of the couch. 2d out cold, his head resting on Murdoc's shoulder!! The most surprising thing was the Murdoc's big green hand was caressing the azure hair!!! What is happening! Am I in a deferent dimension?!?

     Middle of the 4th movie the dullard past out on me! Murdoc mentally sighed. He never thought that 2d would be this close to him ever, especially today since it was rough for both of them.

     Murdoc wanted to relish the touch of the singer forever. He rested his hand on his thigh. As soon as he did, the singer's hand went on top of Murdoc's! Had he been awake this whole time? Murdoc checked the singers eyes, they weren't open.

     He didn't move his hand since 2d was keeping it there. He just continued to watch the movie. Enjoying the warmth, although he would never admit it for it was not in his "role" to want to be loved, or even cared about. It was in the others "role" to care about things like feelings. He sighed as he wish he could change his "role" just so he could be with his long love, and not lose the "worshipness" he had gain from his fans and his band mates. Even though his band mates would treat him like crap at times, he deserved it.

2d's head started to fall off of Murdoc's shoulder right to his lap, close to his crotch. Uhhhhhh , Murdoc uncomfortably started to shift. This looks wrong on so many levels his face dulled with embarrassment, he lifted the blue head to his shoulder once again, no one looking or asking him why. Image was very important to Murdoc, even then he will not show any connection to anything.

The movie time went on till about 1am. But Noodle has found a more interesting movie to watch, her brother like 2d, still sleeping on Murdoc, this wasn't anything new, for 2d he always falls asleep on people, it was nothing to, in this case fangirl/boy to which it looked like Murdoc was. His head resting on top of 2d's and a giant smile, no smile ever seen by anyone.

A demons smile, which Murdoc taught her everything she knew on evilness, was plastered on her face. So Murdoc has a soft spot, I wonder how I could use this to my advantage!

"Well I think that's been enough of movie time, anyways the popcorn is all out." She said as she got up and walked over to the situation on the other side of the couch. Murdoc pushed the head directly off of him, thinking no one saw him cuddling with the boy.

"Murdoc why don't you bring Toochi to bed, me and Russel will clean up." She stretched.

"Fine" he picked up the light load. Murdoc just carried him on his shoulder until he was out of the site of the others. He changed how he was holding 2d to wedding bride style. He loved the closeness of the two.

Once he finally reached the bedroom, he placed 2d down in his bed and covered him with the blankets. Like old times. He wouldn't admit it but when the singer was in his comatose, he loved to put him to bed.

The peacefulness of him was just too calming, it made Murdoc angry long ago, especially at plastic beach. He knew the singer was in constant fear, but he always tried to remain calm near Murdoc not wanting to get beat, but that was the reason why. It wasn't a time to be calm and okay. It was time to panic!

Again, he would never admit that to anyone. He had lots of secrets, sometime in the future he hopes to forget about them.

Right when Murdoc was going to walk out. A hand grabbed his arm. He saw 2d out of the covers.

"Stay?" He yawned. Murdoc's heart exploded at the adorable site of him. He kept his cool though.

"What you have a nightmare already?"He snickered.

"No. But I, I, umm-" Murdoc's hand rose to stop him.

He couldn't give up the chance,"as long as we don't speak of it" he blushed a bit, but you couldn't tell between the darkness and his dark green tint.

2d's eyes lit up even through they were a dark void. He scooted over and Murdoc laid down. The blue head snuggled into the chest of Murdoc, hearing his heart beat, much slower than his own. He could have sworn he was going to get hit. A hand around his waist and head startled him, he looked up to see Murdoc already past out asleep.

I'm so confused! One minute he's scared of me, then he hates me, then is asking me to sleep next to him! Man, he sure is confusing as a girl. His hair is soft. He has gentle features to him as well. Murdoc's list of things about 2d continued until he fell asleep, not wanting to but the warmth put him to bed.
————————

     Noodle went upstairs to get Murdoc to tell him to get food tomorrow. When she knocked on the door, there was no answer. She went in the void, thinking she was hearing farm animal noises. She brushed past it, no Murdoc in the void?!

     She went to go ask 2d. She knocked, no answer. Must be asleep. She opened the door, what she saw in the bed was unbelievable.