Strobelite

*2ds pov*

We stood out the door, waiting for noodle to come and join us. It felt 600 degrees out, true-fully it was 95. I was wearing an Orange t-shirt, black shorts and rainbow high tops. When I came out of the door, murdoc and Russel were already waiting. Murdoc was wearing a black turtle neck with black jeans, on each side of his hip he had chains. I also noticed a new clothing he was wearing, a black leather jacket, he looked like he was part of a biker gang. I noticed Russel, he wore a classy white button top tucked into ragged long sweatpants that looked classy in a way.

     "Hahaha!!! What ya doin?! You just scream gay!" Murdoc laughed, very loudly. My eyes widen and my jaw dropped open. I walked up to him, my eyes narrow.

     Russel started to laugh"dude!! Your both gayyyyy!!" Murdoc's eyes widen when he finally relized what he said, he put both of his hands on 2d's arms.

     "I swear I didn't mean it like that!" At that moment the door swung open to see noodle posing, one hand on her hip. She looked tall, I glanced down and saw she was wearing heel boots that went up to her knees, she wore short shorts, a crop top and the infinite fluffy giant scarf from yesterday.

     "I thought  you wanted to wear that for one of the music vids?" Russel asked.

     "I do. Let's just say this is a test run?" She elegantly walked over to the car and sat it the back seat. I walked back with a attitude as well, still a little angry at Murdoc.  I sit down, he looked back at me through the car mirror, he smiled apologetically, I gave a little smirk back not able to resist him.
———————

     "Awwww wow!!" Noodle stepped in first. I followed after her, our eyes sparkling. It looked like it was from the future!! So many people covering the bar and dance floor. The area was blur, but murdoc said it would change. We sat at the table when the area turned green then flashed to orange. I was amazed. My jaw hung open, I looked like an idiot probably. Murdoc's hand went under my chin and closed it for me. I looked over, he was smirking. I smiled as I looked at his orangey tint on his pale green face. A greedy smirk on his face. I gulped. Hoping nothing bad will happen when we get back home.

     "Yo murdoc, lets go buy drinks. Noodle, 2d what do you want?"Russel asked, standing up he almost knocked some people over, he didnt flinch. He noticed he was wearing his a small top hat, all black except for a small thin strip of purple which held a debatable fake white flower, because of the tint it looked orange. Have I ever seen an orange flower? I thought.

     Noodle responded, they looked at me"pink fizzy?" Murdoc smirked, he always said that it was a "girly" drink. I still didn't understand why. They walked away, noodle wandered off. I noticed she went to a table and started to talk to some people. That's one thing I'll never be able to do.....I thought, my eyes focusing on people .... talking.... some just strangers, but they talk as if they knew each other for centuries. My mind refocused as someone tapped me shoulder.

     "Hey? Ya mind movin' freak?!" A man snarled in my face. He didn't wait for me to reply, he shoved me off the small couch onto the floor. He laughed as he sat down, a girl with curves of a mountain sat down on his lap, her hand covering her wicked smile which was covered with makeup, something that topped her mountains.

     "Hey!! Stop lookin at my girl ya cunt!!" A heavy boot slammed on my head, I crashed into the wooden cold floor once again. Memories of when murdoc did this flashed in my mind, I started to panic, thinking the last couple of weeks have been a lie. The boot was suddenly off me. I got up too quickly the blood rushing to quickly, I stumble and was about to fall, but strong arms caught me. I look over to see murdoc, I smile weakly, my head hurting a little, my worries fading. I look over, to where the guy sat, only the girl was there. I look over to see Russel holding a guy that was kicking and screaming, he was talking to a big tough guy. Russel then shoved the guy to the tough one and the tough one took him outside.

     I was whipped back around to Murdoc's face. He eyes stared at me, his grasp tight on my arms. The room turned to a green tint. He pulled me into a tight hug.

     "Are you okay?" I nodded. He seems so worried about me. He so different now. A foreign feeling came into my chest, but it was pleasing. I hugged him back, I felt...safe.
————-

     After a couple hours of drinking. Murdoc was water along with Russel, noodle was talking to some guys. It some what made me uncomfortable. That tiny girl that appeared in a box, no English, that we had to wait till she went to bed to do this....now she was joining us, she even left us to mingle or even pick up guys!! It was nuts. I smiled, but behind that smile I was depressed, our little girl, so grown up. Oh, how much we have changed.

    Murdoc slammed his 10th beer into the table that sat in front of us as he plopped down onto the couch, slinging an arm around me,"Ta mans cutin' meh offh" he sighed. The smell of the sweet and tangy beer he was drinking was on him. I noticed he spilt some on his shirt. I didn't say anything.

     Noodle ran back over to us shortly after murdoc came back, when murdoc wasn't here, Russel kept an eye on me, but he was talking to the "mountain" lady the guy supposedly "left." What a real jerk! He makes it sound as if their his property!

     "Toochi!! We haven't danced together for a while!! How about it?" She smiled tugging my shirt towards the dance floor.

     I went to get up, but murdoc grabbed my shirt,"I've been askin' y'all night!! Why don—"

     "I'll dance with you another time, right now your too drunk!" His grip was loose, I didn't want him to stand, afraid he will hurt someone or himself.