Scratch

*2ds pov*

What is he gonna do? The man before, looms over me. Big, black,boots banging on my chest, keeping me there. His breathe reeked of alcohol but no cigarettes.

"Since you took my time away with those curves, you'll pay me back." He went right up to my face, then pressed his lips to mine. It was awful, disgusting, harsh with only lust on one side. I struggled to try and escape his grip. He pulled back, then slapped me in the face. He tore off my shirt. Everything was a big blur. What do I do? Murdoc....murdoc. My panic getting worse and worse, I felt like I was going to pass out. This isn't something I want! I don't even do this with murdoc yet!!

He started to bite me, but not the way murdoc does, he rushes, murdoc doesn't. All of the sudden, I was jerked into a kneeling position, right in my face was his member. I instinctively took a leap back, but he pulled me right back.

"Suck it." He said. I looked at him, then a fist went to me right cheek, I fell backwards. He pulled me back up and shoved it in my mouth, his hands on the back of my head pulling and straining my hair. I thought of a bald spot there, it would be awful.

He moaned, then started to talk" Hey, you know what! If I'm found in here again, in the club, I could get in some serious trouble. Especially doing this to the same person. So," he stopped talking, he pressed my head further, making me gag and spit out what he released. Without any warning, I was thrown onto my hands and knees, my pants and boxers ripped off. I tried to scream, but he put a hand over my mouth. I didn't know what to do. He kept going, then continued to talk " ahh, guess this, is your first time. With a guy of course. But anyways, you're going to take the blame for me if I'm caught, say you dragged me in here" he snarled. I could smell his alcoholic breathe, so close. I looked down at my nails, I haven't cut them in a long time.

I quickly turned over, his face wasn't anywhere close.

"Huh, want to do it this way?" He grabbed my hips, and stared to go again, not even picking up the sense I was trying to hurt him. It hurts. It hurts! It started to go faster and faster, it was awful. It didn't feel good, making me wonder if it would be the same with murdoc. I can't take it!! A small moan was let out, I have been trying to keep them concealed, saying that I wasn't turned on or anything, it didn't work. He smiled, then hit me across the face. What is this?

I can't take it!! I didn't care, I leaped as far as I could. My nails and his face connecting. He stood up, holding his cheek, it started to bleed a lot. He growled, then started to hit me again. Old times? Or are these in the future for me? That was another reason I was scarred about having sex with murdoc,
what would happen afterwards?

"You cunt!!" He screamed. It wasn't as bad as any of Murdoc's beatings. Not nearly as bad. The only thing bleeding on me was my nose.

The guy screamed one last hateful word, and walked out. My back and legs hurt, so did my head and chest. Let's just lay here for a few.
—————————
*murdocs pov*

"You know what russel, I'm starting to get really sober." I pointed to the bar with my thumb behind me"ya think—"

"No man. Just give it up! We'll be going home soon." He sighed, looking at the girl on his lap.

"Hey guys I'm back!!" I looked over to see Noodle. Her hair was a mess, she was out of breathe.

"What in the bloody hell did you do?" I said, some what knowing what she did already.

"I was dancing! What do you think!" She giggled.

"Not the answer that I was expecting" I mumbled intending 2d to hear it and laugh. But not even a giggle or movement came. I looked down. I instantly was on high alert"guys!!" They looked at me, the girl still hugging Russel. I stood up and walked over to the girl shooing her off Russels lap"get out off 'ere" I snapped at her, she gave me a dirty glare as she walked away.

"What the hell man!" Russel looked defeated and angry. I looked at him, a vain popping out of my forehead.

"Where the hell is 2d?" I grunted, but inside, I was my heart was beating fast, where could he be!? They stood up as well, starting to look around.

"Last time I saw him, he was dancing with noodle" Russel spoke, noodle nodded.

"He stepped off the dance floor once the song changed." She looked around, shifting from one leg to the other, biting her lip.

"Don't worry guys, he's a grown man, he can handle himself." Russel patted noodle on her head" but we should look for him, noodle." I nodded and started to walk towards the bar"Come on ma—"

I went up to the guy at the bar, being good friends with him he'll tell me what he's seen" have ya seen a blue hair in an orange t-shirt?" He nodded"ahh great, do ya know where he went?"

     "No. He looked—" I walked away. Growling and mumbling.

     "Noodle, go check the parking lot." She nodded and ran out the doors. Me and Russel kept looking through the crowds, we didn't see anything for the longest time.

     I started to get worried. I asked more people, getting more angry, wanting to hit these filthy people. Where the bloody hell is he? I walked to one side of the room. It was dark and quiet, Russel leaned on the wall beside me.

     "You don't think he went home do ya?" Russel asked.

     "No way. He had no reason to." I leaned against the wall, sliding down it. After a few minutes of sitting, a door opened in the dark area. I looked over, the guy from before?! He was hunched over, covering his face, his hair all wild. I stood up, russel getting where I was going. He started to walk towards him, but I stopped him. 2d is more important. We waited for him to leave, he tried to go through the front door, but got stopped by the guard. I steered my attention away, going to the closet.

     Russel behind me, I opened the door, horrified. The one I love, on the ground naked and hurt. I ran to him cradling him in my arms.

     "Are you okay?!" I checked his wounds, none that bad. He gave a slight smile.

     "I'm okay. Can...can we go?" He asked. I started to put on his clothes as noodle came, Russel, thank god stopped her from coming all the way around the door. He said that he was okay, I still heard her struggling against Russel to see him. He did not let her until I came out of the closet with him on my back.

     We started to leave, we got stopped by the guards, he asked what happened, 2d told him everything. That bastard! Trying to rape MY boyfriend. I'll kill him! I was furious and a little..jealous. Thats not how I want our first time to go though.
______________

Soooo, I might not update for a while, maybe not until next Monday. Sorry!!