Im Scarred.

*2ds pov*

     Here we sit, face to face. On Murdoc's bed. I shift uncomfortably, his eyes staring holes through me. I look away, towards the only exit, which was locked. It was dark to see anything, but I had a feeling it was just my poor eyesight.

     *"there's nothing to be afraid of"

     "Are....are you sure? What if—?"

     "Stop with the what if's. I promise. Swear on my heart!"*

     After that, I had no time to answer when he dragged me into his room and threw me on his bed.

     "S-so...ummm," this is so awkward. So awkward!! My heart was beating at light speed. I was already sweating and trembling.
————————-
*murdocs pov*

     Wow. He's a nervous wreck...maybe I should do this another time? No no! I've been waiting for this exact moment! He's said yes—well.... he's not crying of having a panic attack yet. For now, I'll just try and calm him and lower his guard. I couldn't tell, since I can't see my face, but I knew there was a smirk on my pale green.

     I took him in my arms, he was tense. "Come on. It's okay, we've snuggled a bunch before." I tried to calm him. It's harder than it looks to keep a bunny from freaking out yah know.

     We sat there, silence for the moment, then we started blabbering about random comments on our music. Some made me angry, calling me a pickle. How dare they! I said once, it made 2d giggle, making me smile. He's like an angel that can lift any hard pressure.

     After a few, I made my first move, kissing him. I opened one of my eyes, his face was flustered and pink was in his usually pale grayish white skin. It looked unhealthy at times, but what am I to say about healthy skin tone.

     I pushed myself onto him more, eventually making him slide underneath me. I started to caress his sides, sliding my hands down to his belt, pushing his shirt up. I disconnected our lips, drool chaining us together. I went down to his neck, making another mark on his body. This one I won't be upset to see though. I was too invested in my thoughts to hear his light gasps, short and quiet, trying to make sure the other two band members didn't hear.

Once I got down to the edge of his belt, I looked up. We made eye contact, his eyes looked dazed and faraway. I grinned, he wants this. I continued, unraveling his belt, taking off his pants.

I took him in my hand. I (god, this is hard to write!) started to kiss him once again, our mouths moving in sync. Finally......
————————
*2ds pov*

I didn't know what was going on, but I didn't fight it. I didn't know what to do, I just let Murdoc lead. He started to kiss me again, I wrapped my arms around his neck, I didn't notice that he took off my pants through everything else. It was a different sensation...well I'm not a complete virgin! I just didn't feel this good as last time.

I couldn't keep it in any longer and came.

"Fast, huh." I blushed deeply when he whispered and licked my ear. I knew Murdoc was like this in bed, how couldn't you! But I didn't know it was like...this...this?

I placed himself between my legs and looked down at me" ready?" He asked. Murdoc...asked? I was hesitant, what was he asking for? This I felt a finger at my butthole. I basically leaped away from him, my back hitting the wall behind me. He climbed towards me again.

"I...I'm scarred." I said. I knew it wasn't like I was fighting a monster, but it sure felt like it. I guess that what everyone feels like when they fight a fear.

He took me into a hug, he moved me up onto his lap,"it fine. I promise I won't hurt you." He did it without any other seconds of waiting. The pressure was weird and it did hurt. I grabbed him tighter, hopefully not making marks on his skin, I wouldn't feel bad if I did.

A few seconds went by, he placed me back on the bed, facing him. I wondered what he was doing, until I felt it as it pushed inside of me. I clenched my teeth, biting the sides of my mouth, tasting a hint of iron. I killed. Put he didn't move.

When it started to no longer hurt, I looked up at him, seeing his eyes gazing at me. Waiting. I nodded my head. He leaned down, kissing me and started to move.
——————————-
(I'm sorry...I can't do anymore...I...I just don't know!! How do you writers do it!!!!)

I woke up, in the arms of my love. What other way is better than waking up like this? I thought hard, but ended up think a bunch load of puppies and kittens would be equally good....maybe.

I looked at the clock. 10am!! I thought about noodle's regular schedule, she's probably wondering where I am. Honestly, I didn't care, I was warm and felt safe for the first time in forever! I hope this lasts forever.

It didn't though.

Murdoc's arm started to move, eventually, it started to move me, picking me up, then he pushed me onto the ground. Wh-what the hell? I looked back, he was still asleep. I shook my head, smirking. Proving my hand on my knee, I slowly got up, realizing how much my back hurt. I limped my way to the door, and ran to my room, I was only in boxers. I got in the shower, luckily my room was the only one with an attached bathroom!

Once I got out the shower, missing the peacefulness, I stepped down the stairs, slower than the night before. I stood up straight, hoping it would cover my limp.

"There ya are sleepy head!!" I saw the bright smiles of Noodle and Russel. Murdoc eating his drunk cereal. I sat down, across from him, this time, no anger and sadness. We just laughed. So many things have changed since our first album.
___________________

*sniffle* so...this was the last chapter.....I know, it's not that sad, probably wasn't that good either, but it's only the first of my many stories that I already have going!! 2 published, 1 is a secret...so yeah!! I might make another 2doc(probably will) also, to those writers that can write sex scenes, holy crap you guys are magical. I struggled so much!!

This was the last one. And I must say, thank you all for reading!! I didn't expect my first story to actually be like by living humans!! 😭😭😆😊