Kiss that lasted forever

The cool wind blew into his face, shivering he rubbed his arms with his hands, hopping to get some warmth out of it.

     Stupid! I should have..... have done what? It was his fault that I got hurt! I got trapped in his room! I always get hurt! It's always his fault!!!! 2d was lost in his own thought, rage building up. Anger and realization of how awful murdoc really was kept him walking, distracted from where he was going. Where was he going? Who knows.
——————-

The morning sun awoke noodle and everyone from their peaceful dreaming. Each forgetting the new environment and carrying on with their usual routines.

Noodle went to 2d's door, knocked then opened. Disbelief and horror in her eyes, she marched down the stairs and yelled in furry at the pizza spirit who already had breakfast out for 7.

She stuck her finger out at him with a hand steadily placed on her hips," WHAT THE HELL ABOUT A PEACE TREATY!!" The pizza was astonished and gave the sass right back at her,

"We did nuttin of the such thing missy!!" He snapped back.

"Oh then where the hell is toochi!!" The pizza shrugged and stuck out his tongue, noodle snapped she went to punch(or kill) the pizza, but a hand clasped on her arm holding her back"Russel let go! These guys did something with Toochi!!" She screamed, crumbling walls in her eyes.

"We did no such thing!!" The pizza snapped back, the snake appearing behind it.

"LIAR!" She croaked, tears falling from her eyes"they hurt him!! Kidnapped! GIVE HIM BACK!" She yelled, not backing down from a fight.

"What in the bloody name of Satan is going on!" Murdoc came in through the broken door, scratching his neck and yawning.

"Noodle says they kidnapped 2d, but the others are saying they didn't!" His low voice bellowed, scaring the spirits. Murdoc's face turned into a guilty look, Russel noticed, so did noodle.

" what the hell did you do?" She ran over to him, a smirk pulling at the crook of his mouth," YOU DISGUSTING MONSTER! WHAT DID YOU DO!" She grabbed the front of his shirt, clenching it with her palms, black aura surrounding her.

"Wanker was annoying me, so I j—"

"You hit him, made him run out." Russel finished the sentence for him, not wanting to the cocky and proudness in his voice. Murdoc looked down, when he did he saw Russels hands balling and unballing, deciding if he wanted to hurt him. All Russel did was take Noodles arm in his hand,

"Noodle come on, we're gonna find d. It was cold out last night." He tried but noodle didn't budge, still gripping his shirt.

She mumbled, Russel didn't pick up on it, but murdoc did. She walked out Russel letting go of her arm, she lead the way. There was silence until they heard 2 slams and an engine, then it fading away.

*murdocs pov*

Shit.....shit.....shiiiiiiiittttt! I ran out the door, grabbing my boots and coat, running out the door. I ran and ran. Not seeing Russel or noodle, they probably went the other way. Why? Why am I like this?! He loved me!! I had a chance! 'He freaking loved you!' Noodles word's seeped into my rotten heart, hurting it even more, like a stab wound. Probably what 2d feels when I hurt him, when I tell him he's useless. He's not! He keeps me going! The cold barring on my skin, making every hair stand up. My breathing was shallow, I needed to rest. I slouched over, hands place on my knees, I looked on the sidewalk.....a trail of cigar ash!! They were fairly old, but I could still catch up in a matter of minutes, the dullard never had a fast pace.

When I could no longer run, I walked. It had been at least an hour since I had been out, where was he? Where am I? I stopped, looking around. Nothing the black garbage bag I placed..... was he.... going to the old house?! I again started to run towards the old house, what is there? Why would he go back? Did he forget some-? Damn! Going back for me!!

It hadn't been long. About 5 minutes most after I started to run after the old house when I saw a bright blue hair bobbing up and down. He was turned around, sitting on a very small rock wall, tall grass behind him, 2 suit cases next to him. I ran, then jumped on him. Pushing us both into the tall dead grass.

I arranged myself so I was on top of him, my leg between both of his, my hands keeping each of his arms in place, make sure he didn't run away. His eyes filled with horror and amazement, along with....tears? He had a fag in his mouth tears streaming down his face, sobs and hiccups filled out silence.

I can't take it no more!! I ripped the cigarette out of his mouth, replacing it with my mouth, along with a tongue. The figure under me melted, enjoying it, tears still streaming down his face.

*nobodys pov*

They stayed like that forever, it felt like it, I love him!! Murdoc's rough kissed turned into a caring one, moving his arms so they were now on each side of 2d, he leaned down more, going to his neck. Selecting a spot with a gentle kiss, then looked up at 2d who smiled and nodded. Murdoc took that chance and bit into his skin, a slight gasp escaping 2d's mouth, his hand covering it so no more would come out. Murdoc frowned, 2d could feel it against his skin, he removed his hand and murdoc continued.

Murdoc's hands started to wonder up and down his sides, going beneath his shirt, triggering 2d's alarm. 2d squirmed back, breathing heavy.

They sat across from eachother, none talking.

"I'm.... im sorry....." Murdoc hesitated, not liking the words rolling off his tongue" sorry for everything! Could you forg—"

"Accepted" 2d replied, not letting him finish.

Murdoc looked at the mark he had made, happy about it, he wanted to to that for a long, long time. His eyes wander all over 2d, wondering how he wasn't freezing, only in boxers and his thin night shirt, it was almost 30 degrees out! He noticed 2d was shivering and his lips were a light blue. He immediately took off his jacket and wrapped it around 2d, finally noticing all his bruises and cuts. Shit! He gripped 2d and carried him over the rock wall. He then called Russel, not letting 2d walk because of his shin.

They drove home, not telling Russel or noodle what had happened.