Part 2

Several weeks have gone to make 2 months since the band had moved into the spirit house. 2 months since murdoc and 2d started dating. It's like a dream come true! Yes, murdoc still gets a little off edge, but he doesn't hurt 2d as bad, maybe a tinge of a punch on the arm, but that was it. 2d, he felt happy for once since meeting murdoc, there wasn't much too it on his side. Except maybe the fact that murdoc was pushing the idea of sex a little too much. He was starting to get anxious about murdoc getting annoyed and leaving, but then again, he was scarred what murdoc would say about his skinny frail body. If he would start to call 2d names again. If he would leave 2d because it wasn't what he thought it would be like. He couldn't get over the fact that he still saw him with another girl a few hours after he thought he cheated on murdoc, the image of him and murdoc hugging and kissing, only to him to be burned and replaced by a girl. It woke him up so many times, when murdoc would be with him, he would ask what was wrong, but 2d insisted that nothing was the matter.
——
*2ds pov*

     I snuggled into Murdoc's side, enjoying the warmth, even though it was 90 degrees outside.....at night. His arm wrapped around my bony shoulders as if he could wrap his arm around me twice. I had been trying to feed myself more and more, but I would end up puking it all out later. I don't want him to see my ugly body!! I didn't mind him kissing me, hugging me, or even giving me hickeys, but....I just couldn't let him go any further than the collar bone.
—————————————————

Murdoc slammed the car door, mumbling and growling he plopped down beside me on the porch, he reached inside my pocket, grabbed the cigar box and took out his own lighter, lighting one, breathing in the toxic fumes, then letting them out. Noodle walked up to us from the car door, both hands in pockets, she looked like she was about to go to a serious party: sun glasses, a big poofy infinte scarf high waist jeans and I couldn't see her shirt under the poofy scarf.

"Come on!! Let's go!" She said it as if we were little disobedient dogs. Murdoc growled and fell on his back. "ccccoooommmmmeee onnnn!! Me and 2d haven't gone yet!! And Russel keeps saying how awesome it was and teasing me!!" She crossed her arms and put one leg out"Come on!!"

"What ya guys talkin' about?" I asked. I knew it must not be a fun place if murdoc didn't want to go, but they've been there already, and it couldn't be an anime or geeky thing, those are fun but it's always so crowded!!

"It's a bar. She wants to go, but I've been there hundreds times already!!" He blew out more smoke, hitting it right into noodles face.

"Well, I've never been so how about tomorrow!! Noodle, Russel and I will go." I suggested. I put the cigarette down on the ground and smooshed it with my foot. Me and noodle walked in the house.

I must say, I am so ready to move out of here! The snake spirit isn't so bad, it just stays in it's library of music, but  music will sometimes come on at night and it's creepy!! Then the hand one....it stares, then like....spazzes out....?The worst one is probably the pizza spirit. He figured out what I have been trying to do, he's helpful with it, but he's such a blabber mouth so I need to make sure that he doesn't say what I'm trying to do to murdoc or even the others. They'll probably say something sappy and make me feel worse, it's been something I've been struggling with for all my life, I just can't seem to eat a lot though. When I go out in public I feel horrible and guilty, maybe even sad, cause people walk by me and say how cute or handsome I am, or how they would love to have a body the same as mine, it's not fun or good! I can't understand why they would want to be this skinny.

I sat down on the couch, right next to the stairs now, where it was first. We finished the album, somewhat we were just adding a couple songs and music videos, one will be with the spirit house so we're trying to make it look like the first time we came in here. I got out of my thoughts when murdoc appeared next to me, his arm slanged over my shoulder. I snuggled into his side, placing my head on his chest, his arm starting to rub my back. His other hand, under my chin making me look up into his dark crimson eye and his dark brownish orangey one. I looked down at his lips, a greenish pink skin colour, it wasn't the nicest to look at but he was good at kissing.

I leaned upwards our lips connecting for a microscopic millisecond. He then leaned down connecting our lips, this way was much easier for me in this position. He licked my bottom lip, asking first, but I never let him, it wasn't the type of feeling I liked, for some reason, he did. His tongue slipping through my teeth. I moved my body, so I was on top of him, the domination time wasn't the longest whenever I did so, he pushed me onto my back, holding me in a tight hug, my arms wrapped around his neck. I smiled into the kiss, I didn't care that I was running out of oxygen, it felt wonderful, out of this world, to actually be loved like this.
_______________

Part 2 has begun with a breaker.