24.

E M A N I

I look for a movie to watch trying to keep myself distracted. I've been debating whether or not to tell William about Jason. I don't want to involve him in any of this and I should be able to handle it myself. On the other hand, he has a right to know. Does he have a right to know though? He's only my husband for two years.

"Emani check out how good my hair smells." William comes strolling towards me with nothing on but shorts. He must've gotten out of the shower because his body and hair are still wet. I avoid looking at his God-like abs because if I peak I won't be able to keep my eyes off. He stands infront of the side of the couch and leans his hair in front of my face.

I sniff it even though I already know what the product smells like. "Mhhmm it smells good. You're like a whole new man. It looks good too." I run my hand through his hair and William purrs.

Did this whiteboy just fucking purr?

"Will did you just purr?" He laughs and just winks at me. I have no other reaction since I'm beyond shocked so I just laugh. I roll over on the couch still laughing. "What is wrong with you? I know you didn't just purr." William throws his head back and laughs as well. "Hm Sarah must like that kinky shit huh?" His laughter suddenly stops and he stale faces me which makes me laugh even harder.

"Anyway." William says. "I just put that leave in thing now?." I nod after finally catching my breath. "Okay." William turns and walks away. I notice William has some cake to him as his butt moves.

"Oh." William turns back around and I quickly avert my eyes up. Hopefully he didn't catch me staring at his butt. "What are you doing for the rest of day?"

"I'm waiting for John to come get me. We're gonna be hanging out."

William lowers his eyes and his shoulders drop."Oh okay." He walks back to his room. One of the things I've discovered about William is that he hates to be alone. I guess it's from being surrounded by people all the time, he can't handle having time to himself.

I recieve a text from John saying that he's out. I'm not as excited as I once was. I like John, but I'm just not in the mood anymore.I pass by Berta who's cleaning in the kitchen.

"Hey Berta."

Berta nods. "Ms. Emani"

"Thank you for cleaning today." I say.

"Such a grateful child." She blows a kiss in my direction. I break into a smile. I reach the door but I don't make a move to open it. I look behind me at the house and bite my lip. Time to use though high school acting skills. I force a frown before opening the door halfway with only my head popped out.

John smiles. "Hey," His smile fades. "Are you ok?"

I shake my head feigning hurt. "No I'm not feeling well. I think it was something I had fir breakfast. I don't think I can do today."

"Oh." John looks down at tge ground. "Yeah that's fine. Do you need me to watch over you? I'm pretty good company." He side smiles.

"Thank you, but I don't want to get you sick." I sigh. "I also don't want William giving you dirty looks the whole time that you're here."

"Yeah, you're probably right." He nods. "Feel better Emani."

"Thank you John, I'm really sorry."

"It's okay." I close the door behind me and let out a breath. Berta is smirking as she walks by me, but doesn't say anything. I walk to my room in sudden need of a nap.

William is sitting on the couch in the living room with a shirt on this time.

"Oh hey, I thought you were gonna be with John?" He asks.