Wedding Playlist!

So this ended up being a lot longer than I originally intended, but I kept thinking of all these songs that I just HAD to put on this playlist! I would have made a Spotify playlist, but not all of the songs are on Spotify. I also could have made a youtube playlist, but a) I'm technologically challenged, b) I didn't want to have to make a youtube channel, and c) I've got readers from many different countries, and I wanted to write down the song titles/artists in case the videos weren't available in all countries. Also, this way you get to read my reasoning behind each song :)

Enjoy!

Aisle Song:

-Andrei, Martin Phipps (Because Basilton is a history nerd and I fucking love this song. I would totally walk down the aisle to this. And this is my best friend's favorite tv show, so I wanted to do some sort of shoutout to her. She's the Penny to my Simon; so much more than a best friend that she's become like a sister to me)

The first dance:

- Rainbow Connection (Cover), Joseph Vincent (Because our boys are sassy little shits)

The other songs:

- I Will Remember You (Cover), Ed Helms (because it's sO FUCKING PRETTY)

- Dancing Queen, ABBA (For Baz)

- Twist and Shout, The Beatles (You can't have a proper British wedding without the Beatles)

- Carry On Wayward Son, Kansas (Self explanatory, my dudes)

- I Gotta Feeling, The Black Eyed Peas (Because I'm an early 2000s baby and this is necessary)

- Love Shack, B-52s (It's a wedding. Raunchy but funny songs are necessary)

- You Shook Me All Night Long, ACDC (a classic mandatory for all dance parties)