Part 9

" Stop worrying Jess" Jasmine tell me as we are sitting on my bed.

After talking to Joshua, I felt like shit. I feel even more nervous than I was before. Now I have to figure out a way in how to deal with his behaviour without me getting irritated and ending up killing the poor guy.

" Easy for you to say, you got Alex. You guys already exchanged phone numbers and will be working on it soon. I got Joshua, the guy who seems to hate everyone guts except for his friends and who seems to just scowl at me for no reason whatsoever."

"Oh my poor baby, you'll get through, who knows after all this hating session is over and you and Joshua become civil, you guys might date, get married, have five kids and live happily ever after."

Throwing a pillow at her face, I yell "screw you Jas" earning a fit of chuckles from her. Her phone beep, interrupting her from her laughing fit.

"My mom needs me home to help prepare for dinner" she says walking over to collect her bag.

" See you tomorrow love" I tell her as I hug her. With a smirk and a kiss on my cheek, she left.

With a smile off my own, I walk to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Mom and dad are still at the office and will be arriving soon and Ally is in her room studying.

I love cooking, it helps me relax and clear my mind. Playing 'Sweet Caroline' on my iPad, I take out the ingredients from the cupboard and fridge and proceed to make spaghetti and meatball.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day, another chance at life, I tell myself while walking the school halls on a busy Tuesday morning with Ally and Jasmine on tow.

"I'm going to head to Chemistry. Meet you at lunch. Bye guys" Ally tells us as she left.

"That girl needs a break" Jasmine admits to me as we are heading to our AP English Language and Composition class.

"I agree, she needs to relax and have fun all she does is study and read"

"We should go out. Like to the movies or something this Friday. You, me and Ally." Jasmine suggest.

"Sounds like a plan." I tell her.
--------------------------------------------------------
"I'm starving" I say as I greedily unwrap my sandwich. Yummy
Chicken and bacon.

"Tell us something new" Ally says looking at me.

"Oh shut up" I reply giving her the stink eye.

"Ahem" a familiar voice greets us. An all to familiar voice. A voice that I once trusted.

Realizing that the entire cafeteria except the infamous five eyes are on us because everyone know that Violet and I have bad blood.

Raising my head so that I could see the once beautiful red head that I used to treat as if she was my sister. Now she has changed. Her personality. Her clothing and most definitely her.

"What do you want" I ask her in a bored voice never putting down my sandwich. No she's not worth it.

" I heard that you and your little trio here are getting really close to the infamous five."

From the corner of my eye, I see Jasmine getting angry. I give her a quick nod off reassurance, telling her that I could handle it.

Rolling my eyes at this stupid conversation " First of all, what you heard is not true. Second of all, if it was, it's none if your damn business and finally could you please leave. You're making me loose my appetite."

With a scoff and saying 'whatever' she leaves my table.

"What a bitch, honey I love you and all, but next time, I'll punch her, something about her irritates me."

With a smile, " Next time Jas, patience is virtue."