Part 14

I'd be lying if I say that I'm not anxious to hang out with Joshua to do this project.

Whole day today, all I could think about is the fact that I'll be hanging out with Joshua Reed.

I know we'll be working on the project but still. I'm anxious and excited. Probably that's why I dolled up a bit.

Looking at my outfit, I look fabulous in my knee high black skirt and long sleeved sweater top which I paired with my black ankle boots.

Don't get me wrong for dressing up a bit. I'm not trying to get Joshua's attention nor am I trying to seduce him. I just want to look good in front of him.

This morning I gave my car keys to Ally because I received a text from Joshua to meet him at the school parking lot after school.

Waiting by the school's parking lot in front of his car, I see him exit the school's entrance looking like the definition of a badass bad boy.

With his black Ray Ban sunglasses, black leather jacket, black jeans and a white fitted tee that leaves nothing to the imagination and a pair of black combat boots. His face void of any emotion what so over as he walk towards me like looking like the epitome of sex.

"Ready ?" He asks me in that deep rich sultry voice of his, I think I'm going to melt.

Trying to appear calm and as if I wasn't eye raping him a few seconds ago I tell him yes in a steady strong voice.

"Nice ride" I say as we drive off the parking lot.

"Thanks. I got it as a birthday gift two years  ago." He reply .

Giving him a nod, I don't really want to ask him any further questions because he's so unpredictable next thing, God forbids, I ask him a question and he gets angry and kicks me out of his vehicle.

I don't want that to happen so instead I turned on the radio and to my surprise, 'Sweet Caroline' was playing.

"I love that song, turn it up" Joshua exclaim.

Looking at him with a confuse look on my face because this is the first time that I'm seeing Joshua Reed showing emotion and looking excited all because of a song.

It's almost as if I'm seeing a part of him that he shares with his inner circle.

Turning the volume up himself, he glanced my way "Didn't peg you for being such a slow poke with your grades n all"

He say referring to my confused state a few minutes ago, it's just that he thought that I was a bit slow in understanding what he said.

Mumbling 'whatever' I belted out the lyrics to the song.

To my surprise, Joshua join me as well. His voice was something that's melodic to my ears. His voice was deep, it wasn't perfect but it sound perfect to me.

What the bloody hell Jessica, get it together . I scold myself. Stupid hormones.

Yup I'm blaming my hormones for thinking about Joshua that way.

After the song finish, I realize that I don't have a clue as to where we're going.

"Where are we heading Joshua ?" I ask him.

"Somewhere in Elton Woods" he nonchalantly reply shrugging his shoulders.

"Don't make fun off me Joshua, I was just politely asking." I say feeling a bit uneasy.

"I wasn't making fun of you Jessica. I'm just deciding on where to go." He reply. Feeling a bit guilty for accusing him off making fun at me, I apologize.

With a smile, he decides that we'll be going at McDonald's because next to McDonald's is a park, where we can sit on the benches and work on our project.

Sounds like fun.