part 38

******Mature Content*******

After paying the bill and driving like a mad man at 180 miles per hour, we reached by his apartment in five minutes time.

If I wasn't so sexually aroused, I would've been a panicking mess at his mad driving skills.

Standing in his bedroom wearing my black lacy lingerie, his eyes were glued on my body as if seeing it for the first time.

"Like what you see Mr Reed." I teased him as I ran a finger along his jawline feeling the thick stubble of his facial hair prickle my skin.

Lust, greed, hunger, admiration all flashed in his eyes before he took a long predatory step towards me.

"Am I dreaming ?"' he whispered as he traced his fingers along my delicate shoulders.

"You certainly are not." I said as I kissed him. The familiar heat in my core raged as he kissed me back with pure animalistic passion. I could taste the desperation and need on his lips as his lips touched mine. It felt as if he was making up for the six years that he didn't get to kiss me.

I felt his strong warm hands pinched me backside before gripping the backs of my legs firmly, securing them around his waist.

He devoured my neck with open mouth kisses as he slammed me against the wall. Sucking, kissing, licking my neck like a starved man.

"I'm not going to be gentle. I'm going to fuck you all night long till the sun comes up." He said, his voice strained and hoarse.

"Good. I'm on the pills. No need for protection."

I don't want gentle. I want him. All of him.

Ripping the garter around my waist, he threw me on the bed a bit roughly making my body bounce.

"That was very expensive Mr Reed." I protested.

"I promise I'll buy you more, tons of them sunshine." He said as he was on top of me, his clothes discarded on the floor leaving him completely naked and bare.

Someone seems a bit too eager and impatient.

Trying something new with Joshua, my hands cupped his member, taking what's mine to pleasure.

His eyes widened in shock as I slowly stroked him at first. Pumping his member wildly, I earned a deep groan from him.

His hands began to buckle with each of my thrusts. Before I could continue, he took my hands and pinned them above my head.

Ripping the soft delicate fabric of my lacy underwear, his mouth was suddenly latched on between my legs, licking my clit hastily.

Pushing my thighs further apart and flinging them above his shoulders to get better access, his tongue increased speed causing me to whimper and moan calling out his name over and over.

Slipping three fingers inside of me, he began to suck and pump harder causing me to scream and see stars.

I felt the familiar sensation at the pit of my stomach knowing that I'm about to cum.

Darn him and his skillful fingers and mouth for driving me to the edge and reaching heaven.

"Delicious" he said as he licked the liquid from my thighs and fingers.
His eyes never leaving mine.

His mouth found their way on my breasts as he kissed each one of them. Removing my bra with fast like speed, I was left bare all for him to devour.
He trailed soft kisses on my bare breast as he put a nipple on his mouth sucking it and twisting the other nipple with his fingers.

I feel as if I'm about to explode with this amazing pleasure I'm feeling.

Without any warning me, he slammed into me hard and fast. A loud blood curling moan emitted from my mouth as I took all of him in.
"I vow to make every second of this night count." "When we pass each other on the streets, I want your pussy to throb at the memory of tonight." he pounded inside me earning another scream from me. "This is for six long agonizing years without you. " another scream emitted from me. "I want you to remember the times that we shared when we were younger, how I fucked you good." his last thrust was so deep, so intense, I'm so that he damaged or teared my pussy if possible.

I didn't want him to have all the fun.

Switching our positions so that I'm straddling him, I matched his deep thrusts of my own as I rode him roughly. His grip on my waist tightened as I threw my head back slamming into him.

"You shouldn't get to have all the fun Reed." I said bouncing up and down.

With a smirk of his own, he allowed me to ride him like a cowgirl.

When we're both close to our release, he flipped me on the bed and positioned my body so that I'm on all fours. I love this position.

Without any warning he plumbed into me from behind, causing me to scream and hold on to the headboard till my knuckles turn white.

Spreading my legs further apart with his, he thrust into me again this time harder if possible, making my breast bounce.

I let out a loud moan as one of his hands when to cup my breast and the other went to massage my clit.

This feels so good, so magical, I feel as if I'm high on weed.

"I'm going to cum." He shouted out as he thrusted faster into me.

"Me too." I groaned out.

And with one final thrust, the both of us succumbed into ecstasy.

True to his word, we did have sex till the early hours of the morning.