Part 22

*******Contains slight mature content********

"So.. anyone's going to their senior prom ?" Austin asks us as we all sit in the cafetaria eating lunch.

"Nah, that's not my scene." I reply, looking at my lunch.

I'm not really into dressing up and attending any school function on a Saturday night when I could be reading or watching TV.

And what shock me is the fact that the entire group agrees with me.

I at least thought that Jordan would've asked Ally to prom, he seems like that type of guy.

"Ok.. weirdos.. what about we have a little party of our own then. It'll just be with the eighth of us at my place. My parents wouldn't be home for that weekend." Austin exclaims excitedly like a little kid on Christmas morning looking at us.

Thinking about it, it sure sounds like fun. "Count me in." I tell him as the others agreed.

"Two more months left off our senior year." Justin groans.

Two more months. Wow. Time really waits on no one huh. I can't even believe that there is two freaking months left. I've been so occupied with my studies and assignments and escapades with Jas that I barely even realized that I'll be finishing high school soon.

"Any plans for college as yet ?" Justin asks us interrupting me from my thoughts.

"I've gotten accepted to University of Michigan, I'll be majoring in  Creative Writing and Literature." Austin says proudly.

"Congrats hunn. I'm so happy for you." I say giving him a huge grin as the others congratulated him.

"I've gotten accepted to Royal Veterinary College in London." Justin announced grinning.

"Congrats sweetie." Jas tell him with a smile.

"Congrats Justin." I say as well with a smile. Whereas the guys high five him and congratulated him as well.

"I've gotten accepted to the University of Oxford where I'll be studying Law." Jordan says with a smile on his lips as he stares at Ally.

Ally smiles at him and kissed him on the cheek leaving a blushing Jordan to face us.

Awe. Ally and Jordan has been dating since Saturday when they went on their second date but they've been taking things slow.

Ally wants to go to Oxford as well and study Law, it's been her dream since our parents went and met each other there.  We congratulated Jordan when he recovered from blushing after laughing at him.

"What about you Ally ?" Austin asks her.

Looking at Jordan with a small smile, she replies " I want to go to Oxford University to study Law as well, not because of Jordan but because it's been my dream ever since."

"You'll make it. You're a smart intelligent young woman." Austin kindly says to her with a smile.

"What about you Alex ?" Jasmine asks him. "I've gotten accepted to
University of Michigan as well, I'll be studying Computer Science."

"No shit. Me too." Jas exclaims as she hugs him.

I'm so proud of the both of them. They both deserve to be happy. Jass and Alex have started dating since yesterday. She called me up  yesterday morning at 7:00  and told me that Alex came over at her house yesterday at 6:30 am to get her parents approval to date their daughter. Isn't that sweet.

"What about you big buy ?" I ask Joshua while smirking at the nickname I gave him.

" I've gotten a scholarship to Stanford University to do Bioengineering." He says while nonchalantly looking at me.