part 23

"My play is this Friday at 6:00 pm." Austin greets me as I take out a notebook from my locker.

"I expect to see you there." He says giving me my ticket with a wink.

"I'll be there." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Good." And with that he left. He's really a strange human isn't he.

"Morning Jess." Joshua says as he hugs me from behind. I'm a sucker for his hugs. It makes me feel safe , good , secure.

"Morning." I reply giggling as he releases me.

"Come on, I'll walk you to class." He suggests as he takes my hand in his. I allow him.

I don't see the reason why to refuse him. We're just friends with benefits aren't we not. Plus were going to the same classroom. Mrs Lockwood's class.
--------------------------------------------------------

"I'm so tired." I complain as I lazily lay on my bed.

"Cry baby." Jas chuckle as she lays with me too.

"What time is it ?" I ask to lazy to look at the clock.

"It's 7:39 pm." Jas replies as she playfully hit me on the arm .

Wow. I can't believe that it's so late. Time flies when you're watching 'Friends'.

Jas and I decided to have a little girls time on a Tuesday afternoon after school and our girls time was watching 'Friends'.

"I got to go." Jas suddenly announces as she gets up from my bed and fixes her outfit.

"Alex is coming over for 8:30." She says with a wink.

Her parents are both hard working people who are hardly ever at home. Her mom's a registered nurse and her dad's a physician. That's why she takes family night very seriously. She uses this advantage to have Alex sleep over.

"You live only five minutes away from me. Why are you going home so early. " I groan looking at her.

"Because I want to go home and shower and organize my bedroom. He's sleeping over. Plus I want to do it tonight." She says as if she's talking to a kid.

"Ok. Jas. Wear the peach lingerie I bought you for Valentine's. It looks drop dead sexy on you." I tell her with a smirk playing on my face.

And with a smirk of her own she blows me a kiss and leaves.
---------------------------------------------------------
"You look like shit." Alex says as I ploops down in the seat next to him in the cafeteria with the others agreeing .

"No shit Sherlock I don't ." I sarcastically say while rolling my eyes.

Funny story, you see I went to sleep at eleven thirty last night after helping Ally with her Biology homework, watching 'A Walk to Remember' and talking to Jas about her escaped with Alex and at two thirty this morning, my brain decided to remind me that I have a four page essay to do on Columbus and his discovery of the Caribbean which is due today, first period actually.

"Last minute homework assignment." I mumble out. I received a bunch of 'ohh's and ahh's' from the group.

To my shock, Joshua turns my body around in my seat so that my back is facing him and with warm, steady healing hands he massages my shoulders and scalp.

It looks like I'm not the only shock one here because everyone's face in the entire table is fill with shock and amusement.

"Hmm that feels so good." I moan out a bit too loud because Austin being Austin comments "That's what she said."

Opening one eye. I give him the finger as the others erupt with laughter.

"Shut it Lynch or I'm not coming to your play." Joshua growls out at him. Oh oh. Someone's a little over protective.

With a sad puppy dog face, Austin says "But you pinky promised Reed. You bloody pinky promised."

"I thought we weren't going to discuss that Lynch." Joshua says, his voice completely embarrassed.

"Oh shut it. It's not like the time where you fell in the bathroom becauuse you slide on a bar of soap and hit your balls on the concrete floor, that you called me come over to help you get dressed for school." Austin dramatically says, giving Joshua an imaginary hair flick.

"That's it I'm going to kill you." Joshua announces getting up from his seat. I quickly grab his hands. I know that he won't hurt Austin but I still need him to continue to massage me.

Looking at me, his eyes soften as I pout my lips at him. Giving the stink eye to Austin, he sits back down and resumes to massage me.

"Speaking about which, remember the time during sophomore year where Alex was caught running the school halls naked during by Mrs Johnson." Justin says trying to contain his laughter.

I remember that. Not seeing him naked. No dear God. I heard that rumor by some girl in my class at the time.

"It was because Austin here dared me to for 200 bucks. I wasn't going to pass up that offer. Plus the school halls were clear. Poor Mrs Johnson. Bless her soul." Alex defends himself.

"What about the time where you put itching powder in Mr Colin's uniform eh ?" I asks him arching my eyebrow.

"It was because he gave me a B+ in an Algebra pop quiz when I clearly deserved a A+." He says nonchalantly.

"What about the time Austin had to star in a nude play that he wrote ?" Joshua says with a smirk playing on his lips. Although my back was still facing him, I could tell that he wore that smirk while saying that question.

"You know it was for a friend. I wrote the play for a friend whose in college. The person who was doing the nude scene couldn't make it so I had to do it. " Austin says looking embarrassed with his face all red making us all laugh.

"Justin has a penis piercing." He suddenly blurts out trying to get our attention away from him and it did work.

Justin's face is priceless. His eyes are wide open and his cheeks are beet red with embarrassment. At this moment he looks like a fish trying to grasp oxygen.

"Nice mate." Jas  winks at him making him turn a shade redder if possible.

"Jordan stole a 'My little Pony' colouring book from the grocery store when he was ten." Justin exclaims pointing at Jordan whose face looks as if you just told him that his pet fish had just died.

Just looking at Jordan's face made everyone laugh.

The guy seems terrified.

And that was how I spent my lunch, with the few people who I care about and love as my family. Laughing and crying at the silly jokes and stories of the infamous five.