part 24

"Sit your good looking asses and enjoy the show." Austin tells us before he leaves to go backstage.

So here's how our seating pattern is. We got front row. Alex is sitting near the aisle, Jas is sitting next to him on his right, I'm sitting next to her, Joshua is sitting next to me, Jordan is texting next to him and Ally is seated beside Jordan. Justin is sitting next to her who seems a bit nervous only turning his head to look at the entrance and the empty seat next to him.

"Hey guys" a soft familiar feminine voice greets us as I put my phone to vibrate.

Quickly looking up, I see Violet whose looking like a beautiful fairy, with a knee length floral dress and ankle boots, her face makeup free with her hair loose showing off her freckles standing in the aisle.

"I invited her to the play." Justin says, his cheeks turning pink as he looks at Violet causing us to look at him.

Violet and Justin huh. Never thought that would've happen.

Smiling at Violet as she passes to go by her seat, she returns one as well.

Joshua begins to rub small circles on the palm of my hand and oh boy did it feel good.

The lights in the room, starts to dim indicated that the play is about to start.

A man, probably a teacher in his mid twenties came out wearing a baby pink dress shirt and black pants.

"Welcome ladies, gentlemen, children. This play is entitled 'The Invisible Girl' ,  which is written and directed by Elton Woods High very own Austin Lynch." He announces as Austin comes out looking all handsome and professional.

Austin announces,  "Bullying is a very serious matter. This play shows how bullying affects both the victim and bully. It's important to note that there are some serious dangers to both the victims and bullies. Everyone that is present here tonight, I urge you all to help stand against bullying either by listening or talking to your child or children or grandchild. Ask them how their day was at school. Show them that you love them, support them and care for them. Now that's all being said and done enjoy the play." And with that he leaves.

A beautiful tall girl around the age of twelve comes out wearing a white chiffon ankle lenght  dress with her brown hair tied in a ponytail and stands in the middle of the stage in what appears to be her bedroom. Her voice hypnotizing and melodic as she spoke as the lights shone on her.

"Stop !!"

"Please. I'm begging you."

"Just listen to me. I'm all alone with no one to hold me and tell me that it's going to be okay."

" I'm like a sitting duck always being picked out, made fun of and laughed at."

" I'm sick off it. I'm sick of life. I'm sick of always being the victim when I haven't done anything to deserve all of this abuse."

" It's frustrating. At night when I'm all alone, I crawl up in a corner and cry. I shed these silent tears in agony hoping that someone would hear me but they don't."

" I guess this is my sad reality and I'm truly alone. I mean that's how I feel isolated and frustrated."

" I should end it. I should end it now."

" They keep telling me that I'm a loser and a dummy. They push me on the floor and kick me on my tummy."

" I'm going to end it. So just let me find a knife. So I will not have to live this pathetic weak life."

" Goodbye world no more sorrow. For when the sun rises they'll be no more tomorrow."

Wow. I'm so mesmerize at the play,  at the little girl, at the setting,  everything.