Epilogue

*********Four years later**********

Staring at myself in the mirror I am proud of the woman that I've become and the achievements that I've accomplished in life.

Now at the age of twenty eight, I am happily married with three wonderful children. My eldest son, Elijah is three years old, his twin sister who is younger by two minutes is Elizabeth and my youngest son Ezra is one year old.

I've also had the support and love from my family and friends.

Jasmine and Alex are married and have two children, Tyler and Holland whose four years old.

Justin and Violet are married as well with one kid, Belle whose two years old.

Jordan and Ally are happily married as well with two children, Dylan whose three years and Lucy whose two.

Austin and Amanda are engaged.

Guess what, we're all living in the same neighborhood. Yupp that's right. The gang and I decided the relationship that we share, our children should have that as well.

To my shock, Luke is happily married with his secretary, Emily and they have two children, Michael whose two and Liam whose nine months.

In my life, I've only fell in love with two men.

Luke, he was my first love, he taught me how to love, forgive and live.

Joshua on the other hand, he is my last love, he taught me that people can fall in love more than once in life.
"Sunshine, I'm waiting for my gift." my husband calls out to me.

With a grin on my face, I grab the gift that I was wrapping in the bathroom earlier on as I head towards our bedroom.

Carefully opening and closing our door so it didn't make any noise, I didn't want to wake the kids up. They're sound asleep.

"You called Mr Reed ?" I ask him sitting at the edge of the bed with the gift in between my hands.

My husband all tangled up in the bedsheets naked giving me a mischievous smirk ready for round three.

"Not as yet big guy. Open your present first." I insist as I hand him it.

Today marks the day of our fourth year marriage anniversary.

Unwrapping the gift, he pulls out a book giving me a confused smile.

"I decided to write a book about us, our love story." I confess shyly.

"I love it." He responds.

Earlier on this year, an idea came to me in a dream that I should give Joshua a meaningful gift for our forth anniversary, so the next day while grocery shopping, I brought a notebook, came home and decided to write our very own love story.

This book will be our family's heirloom so that the legacy of Joshua's and I love for each other will forever be lived on by our descendants.

"My Epitome Of Love." He read the cover aloud pulling me forward so that my head is laying on his chest while he read the story to us. "Chapter 1: Promise me that this is forever..."

And that was just the beginning of our story with more love, laughter and memories to come.