10- Pizza.

Friday came around slowly for both Selena and Demi. Everyday this week they have hung with each other at school, but not as girlfriends, because they aren't official yet. They want to wait a while, until they are officially dating. They hung out as friends, best friends. They're both surprised Miley hasn't said anything to anybody. She even told Demi she was going to make her life a living hell... Maybe she hasn't gotten around to it yet..

Demi wore white skinny jeans from forever 21, a grey jumper, and vans. It's just a movie date, Selena doesn't care what she wears. Besides, it's cute.

Selena wore peach colored jeans, a baby blue crop top, and blue and white sandles. Her hair is curled to her shoulder, while Demi braided her hair to the side.

Demi grabbed her purse and her phone before she ran over to Selena's house. She knocked on the door and a woman answered. Who Demi guessed was Selena's mom. Demi never looked at her before but she looks exactly like Selena, but a lot older. "Hi Demi, Selena's in her room" Demi thanked her and went into Selena's room. "Hi" Demi said shyly. "Hey" Selena wrapped her arms around Demi's waist. "You look beautiful" She murmured before pressing her lips to Demi's. Demi mumbled a "You too" as she kissed back. Selena pulled away and admired Demi. "Thank you for tonight... " "No problem" Demi grinned. "Now let's go before we miss the movie" "What movie are we seeing?" Selena questioned. "The Fault In Our Stars" Demi grinned. Selena squealed. "I've been dying to see this movie!" "You told me. That's why I chose it" Selena blushed and grabbed Demi's hand. They intertwined fingers. They quickly walk across the stree, still holding hands. Once they reach Demi's truck, Demi opens Selena's door for her. Selena whispered her thank you and smiled at Demi. Demi went around to her side and started the truck.

Selena and Demi walked hand in hand inside the theater. Selena is glad she doesn't have to hide with Demi because Demi doesn't care what people think of her, everyone already hates her. Selena was dying to do something like this with Miley but she always made excuses on why she couldn't go out. Selena always knew she was ashamed.

"Demi" Selena whispered and nudged her side. "Yes?" Demi turned her head to look at Selena. "Look" Selena whispered, her voice cracking. She pointed to the stairs that led into the theater, to the seats. Miley and another girl was leaning against the wall, laughing. Then they kissed. The anger inside of Selena grew. "She's prettier than me" Selena whispered, not wanting Demi to hear but failed. "Sel, she is not prettier than you okay? She isn't, I promise. Don't let her ruin this for you" Selena wiped under her eyes. "I wanna leave" Demi sighed. "Okay, I have a better idea anyways" Demi grinned and grabbed Selena's hand as they stood up from their seats. They walked down to Miley and the girl. "Go wait in the truck, i'll be back" Demi whispered to Selena. Selena flashed her a small smile and exited the bukding.

Demi stood in front of Miley and the girl. "Demi what do you want?" Miley mumbled. Demi slapped MIley, Miley shrunk back. "So you're not the tough guy now?" Demi chuckled. "Just leave us alone please" Demi looked at the girl then back at Miley. "So how long have you two been dating?" Miley's eyes widen when the girl answered. "About four months" The girl grinned. "I'm Jennifer" Demi stared at her. She is beautiful. She has black, frizzy hair. Grey eyes, high cheekbones, and straight, white teeth.

Demi grinned and Miley knew she was fucked. "Well Jennifer, that girl I was with, her names Selena. Her and Miley broke up.." Miley shook her head at Demi but she kept going. "They broke up Monday" Jennifers mouth hung open and she shot Miley a hurt expression. "Dammit Demi. I'm sorry okay? Just leave us alone" "I'm done here. Now I have to take Selena on a date. Because she deserves to be treated like a queen" Miley wiped her eyes and shook her head. "Please take care of her" "So now you care?" "I will always care about Selena.." "Fine. But I plan on taking care of her" "Thank you" Demi rolled her eyes and walked away.

Demi got in her truck and turned to Selena. "So what's your idea?" "Well since our date tonight was ruined, I want to take you to my place and we can cuddle and watch Dear John or something" Selena nodded and wiped her eyes again. "Sounds perfect" Demi started driving them back home.

Selena reached over and pecked Demi's cheek. She watched as Demi's face flushed and she bit her lip. "You're cute when you blush" Demi giggled and shook her head. "But those glasses make you look sexy" Demi laughed and glanced over at Selena. "I've been told" "Oh really?" Selena giggled. "Yep" Demi made sure to emphasize the "P". "We're here" Demi jumped out of her truck, excited. Selena did the same and they ran to Demi's door. "Wait.." Selena grabbed Demi's arm before they went in. "Will they care" "No.. You've been over before" "For like five seconds.. I've never really been inside" "Well you're going too now" Demi pulled Selena inside and took her to the kitchen. "I thought you two were at the movies" "Yeah, well it was ruined so we're gonna stay here. I hope that's okay with you Liz?" Liz nodded, "Your dads going to be gone all night" Demi furrowed her eyebrows. "Why?" Liz sighed. "I don't know"

Demi's bedroom was turned into a fort. A blanket was draped over them, they were lying on blankets and pillows to stay comfy. Demi brought a mini TV in the fort so they can watch a movie.

Demi wrapped her arm around Selena's waist and brought her closer. Selena laid her head on Demi's shoulder. Demi loved how they are always so comfortable around each other, it was different for her. She felt so.. loved?

Selena poked Demi's side to get her attention. She wanted to show everyone that this is her girlfriend. But she would need permission.. "Yeah Sel?" Demi turned her head to look at the other girl. "Demi, I um.." She stopped. Demi got nervous. She didn't know what Selena is going to say, it could be anything right? Demi shifted so she was facing Selena. "What is it?" "Okay so I don't really know how to ask.. But um.. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Demi stayed quiet for a moment, a small smile on her face. She can't get over how cute Selena is when she's nervous. Selena looked at the floor, a frown on her face. Demi got the hint she should answer soon. So she put her index finer under Selena's chin and lifted it so their eyes are level. "I would love to be your girlfriend" Demi said. Selena wrapped her arms around Demi's neck and they both fell to the floor. They laughed and once it got quiet they just stared at each other. "So now I can kiss you anytime and anywhere I want" Selena said, causing Demi to giggle. "Yeah.." Demi breathed out. Selena kissed Demi's forehead. Then she slowly moved down to kiss Demi on the nose. "You're beautiful" She said before kissing Demi's lips. She rubbed Demi's sides. Demi let out a soft moan. There was a knock on the door and even though they're hidden they throw themselves off of each other. "Yes?" Demi said breathlessly. "Are you two hungry?" As if on cue Selena's stomach growled. They both laughed but Selena looked down embarrassed. "Yes" Demi replied. "OK, well I made pizza if you want some" Selena hopped to her feet, bringing Demi up with her. "Pizza?" "Pizza."

So here is chapter 10!!! I hope you all enjoy :) I love writing this story :) Please vote, comment, and share..