23- On One Condition

Selena had no clue why Miley was blaming everything on her. She's not the one who continuously hit Demi. She's not the one who started throwing horrible words at Demi. When Demi started gasping, she stood there along with everyone else. So why's she the one getting blamed for it?

The whole way to the hospital, Selena couldn't stop shaking, she couldn't stop thinking about what was going on with Demi. She wants to know why Demi started gasping for air. Was she panicked? Or was she having an allergic reaction of some kind? Selena's mind raced with thoughts.

When Selena arrived at the hospital, she raced out of Demi's car and ran inside. She stopped at the front desk. The lady at the counter was reading a computer, looking over the top of her glasses. "May I help you?" The lady slowly moved her eyes from the screen, to Selena's worried face. "Demi Lovato?" Selena asked impatiently. The lady slowly moved her eyes again, this time to the screen. She started typing in Demi's name. "Room 265" The lady croaked. She scrunched up her nose, showing her yellow, crooked teeth.

When the lady said the number of Demi's room, she ran towards the hallway. She didn't stop running until she reached the room. She pushed the door open and everyone in the room looked at Selena. Liz, John, Dianna, even Miley were in the room. Selena didn't know how they all got there so fast. "Look who finally showed up" Miley spoke. "Shut up! This is your fault!" Selena shouted. John stepped towards Selena. "No. This is your fault. You stood there. It's your girlfriend. You should have done something" "Maybe you shouldn't have been a dick and then we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place!" Selena's eyes filled with tears and she looked over to Demi's body on the bed. She has a tube down her throat. John gripped Selena's shoulders and pushed her against the wall. "Do not try and blame this on me!" John yelled and pushed her harder. Selena cried out in pain and pushed John off of her. "Don't touch me" Selena spat. She wiped her tears and walked over to Demi's bed. "I'm so sorry" Selena cried and held onto Demi's cold hand. "Please forgive me" Selena looked over at Demi's family and Miley. She narrowed her eyes at her ex girlfriend. "Why're you even here? You did this to her" "Because I came to apologize once she wakes up" "Is she in a coma?" Selena asked quietly. Liz finally spoke up. "No. She's sleeping" Selena sighed with relief.

Demi opened her eyes, she could feel something down her throat. She tried not to freak out but she tried to scream which made everything hurt. She felt her hand being squeezed and a nurse came up to her. "I'm going to take this out. It's going to hurt a little okay?" Demi nodded and felt the tube slide out of her throat. Once it was out she coughed. "Baby are you okay?" Her head turned towards Selena. She didn't even know Selena was there. "S-Selena" Demi choked out. Her throat was on fire. "Yeah, it's me.." Selena said sadly. Demi surprised Selena by wrapping her arms around her neck. "You just stood there" Demi whispered, her voice cracking. She was angry, but it wasn't Selena's fault. "So why're you hugging me?" Selena's shoulders dropped. Demi placed her chin on top of Selena's shoulder and held her closer. "It's not your fault" Demi cried. "Yes it is" Selena said softly. "Why do you say that?" "Everyone told me it was. I just stood there while you could of died. I'm a horrible girlfriend" "Who is everybody?" Demi asked, she brought her face away from Selena so she could look her in the eyes. Selena turned her head towards everyone else in the room. Demi's eyes widened. "Why are they here?" "I don't know.. I don't even know who called them" "We're here because we're your family" John growled. "That doesn't explain why she's here" Demi said in disgust while pointing towards Miley. "Demi, I came to apologize" "Well I don't accept it. I want you out of here. Now!" Selena rubbed the top of Demi's hand with her thumb to calm her. 

Miley shook her head and stood up from the chair she was siting in. "By the way, Selena won't stay with you forever. She's going to find someone else and leave you. Like she did with me, for you" With that, Miley stomped out of the room. "Don't listen to her" Selena said. Demi nodded and tried to assure herself that Miley's wrong. 

"Liz" Demi whimpered and reached out her arms. Liz smiled warmly before engulfing Demi in a big hug. "Are you leaving?" "Your dad said you can come with me, if you want" Demi's mouth gaped. "Seriously?" Demi asked in surprise. "Yeah. On one condition though" Liz said and bit her bottom lip hard. Demi gripped Selena's hand in ancipation and Liz looked at Selena with an apologetic look before Demi spoke. "What is it?" She asked, scared of what Liz is going to say. John and Dianna held hands on the other side of the room. Dianna looked scared of how the girls were going to react and John had a wicked smile on his face. "You have to leave Selena" 

*

HAHA BECAUSE I'M EVIL!!! Ok guys I am so sorry about the long wait. I know it hasn't been that long but it feels like it's been weeks. I finally got to 3K! Thank you guys so much. I love where i'm going with this story and it's honestly the best one i've written. Please share, vote and comment please.. (This is unedited because I didn't have time so if there are any mistakes i'm sorry. I'll fix it later)