13- Ms Demi Lovato

The sun glared through the window and hit Demi in the face, causing her to stir in the bed. The birds chirped and sung their songs, like they do every morning but today it bothered Demi. She threw one of her pillows at the window but they didn't stop.

Demi finally got out of bed and closed her blinds. She didn't even know why they're open in the first place. She went into her closet and looked through her clothes. She finally found a black shirt, a white hoodie, and grey skinny jeans. She grabbed her towels and jumped in the shower.

Demi finished putting her shirt on before she heard her door opening. Her eyes rolled and she looked down at her feet. "Hi" Her head snapped up at Selena's voice and she ran over to her and wrapped her arms around her neck. "Hey" Demi mumbled into her neck. "What's wrong?" Selena asked, worried. "Nothing's wrong.." Demi said and tried to smile. Selena didn't believe her but dropped it. "You want me to take you to school?" "You don't have to" Demi started to brush out her hair. "I want to" Selena took the brush from Demi and brushed Demi's hair for her. "You look stressed" "I'm tired" Demi replied. Selena nodded even though she knew something was wrong. If she wanted to tell her, she would right?

Demi and Selena walked down stairs to get breakfast. Demi doesn't want to come out of her room today. She doesn't want to see her dad. She's not ready to see him.

"Hi Liz" Demi said quietly and sat down at a stool. Selena sat next to her. "Hi" Liz gave them both plates with pancakes on them. "Thank you" Demi said and kissed Liz's cheek. "Your welcome" Liz sat down and kept glancing at Demi. She wants to ask her if she's okay but she doesn't want to make Demi mad. Demi looked at Liz and forced a smile. "Can you take me shopping after school? I mean, you don't have to... I just want-" Liz stopped Demi from talking. "Yes, i'll take you. Thank you for asking. I thought you'd never want to go anywhere with me" Demi smiled at her. "Thank you" She turned to Selena. "Sel do you want to come?" Selena shook her head. "I'm busy after school today" She said softly. Demi sighed, "Okay" 'Do you wanna go now?" Selena asked and looked at the clock. "Sure, bye Liz" "Bye girls!" Liz shouted to them as they walked out the door.

Once the two girls arrived at school, they stayed behind everyone else. They didn't even hold hands. Demi tried grabbing Selena's hand but she looked straight forward and pulled her hand away. Selena didn't even notice Demi's hurt expression or the tears in her eyes. Selena just started walking faster and caught up with some of her friends.

Demi stopped walking. She watched as they entered the building. She wants to scream out Selena's name but she knew it wouldn't work. She doesn't know what's wrong with Selena. She was fine this morning.

Nobody noticed Demi was gone from school. Nobody cares. Besides Selena. She noticed. She asked people if they've seen her. She knows Demi skipped because of her, but she didn't mean to be that way. Did she?

Selena rushed home from school and rushed over to Demi's house. She frantically knocked on the door. Her dad answered. "Um d-did Demi come home yet?" "No, I thought you were bringing her home" Selena shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair. "N-No... She skipped school. I pissed her off this morning. I didn't mean to" Selena cried. John groaned and called for Liz. She came to the door, her smile dropping when she sees Selena in tears. "Where's Demi?" Liz's eyes widened. "She skipped school today. I don't know where she is" Liz cursed under her breath. "Why did she skip? Did she go to first period?" "No, she never came in the building. It's my fault" "We'll find her Selena. Calm down" Liz said softly.

They looked everywhere in the town. They looked in and around all the shops, the library, the school. She's nowhere. Liz and Selena were crying at this point. They both wondered if someone took her. She would know how to fight, right?

As the sky darkened and it began to sprinkle rain droplets, Demi decided she should go home. She knows it's way passed the end of the school day and she should already be at the mall with Liz but she feels like she lost all the strength or power to do anything, She doesn't want to talk to anyone, to see anyone. She just doesn't care. Why did Selena do what she did? Did she not want to be seen in public with Demi. The tables have turned. Demi thinks Selena's ashamed of her. She doesn't know if it's true or not. But that's what she thinks. And she's hurt. Demi loves Selena but now she's not sure if Selena loves her.

Demi carried on walking home. The rain pouring down harder. The sky is darker than before. Demi stops and tilts her head toward the sky. The rain hitting her face repeatedly, mixing with her tears. Her mascara is smeared across her face but she doesn't care.

She looks back down and starts walking again. She knows she's going to get sick, she hopes to get sick enough to die. It's not like anyone would care, right?

Suddenly a car stops by her. She turns her head slowly to look at the car and she stops walking. The man inside the car is hispanic, he has short black hair, he has a rug on his face which Demi finds disgusting. 'You want a ride?" His accent is thick. "Um no" Demi shook her head. "Are you sure? Ms Demi Lovato" Her eyes widen and her mouth falls open. "Who are you and how do you know my name?" "Just get in and i'll tell you" He smiles but Demi can see past it and she shakes her head. "Get in" He growls. Demi begins to shake and she nods her head while she walks to the other side of the car. "So who are you?" "Doesn't matter. But you shouldn't of been walking in the rain. You'll get sick" "I don't care" "Your girlfriend pissed you off?" "H-How do you know?" Demi looks at him. "Because" He shrugs and smirks. "You should dump her" He said. "What? Why?" Demi gasped. "You need a man" He stopped the car and leaned back, while pointing to his crotch. Demi almost choked on air. "No" She repeated and jumped out of the car. She started to run as fast as she can untl she reached her house. She noticed Selena's car parked in front of her house. What could she be doing here? Demi thought to herself and opened her front door. She paused and looked at everyone in the room. They all looked angry and it scared Demi. "Hi" Demi whispered. "Where were you?" John shouted. "Walking" Demi slipped her shoes off. "You were gone for five hours Demetria!" Demi cringed at her name. "Don't call me that, Elizabeth" Demi snapped. Liz gasped. "Go go your room" John pointed to the stairs. "Gladly" Demi rolled her eyes and headed for the stairs. She looked back at Selena. She looks scared. But Demi shrugged it off and continued up the stairs and into her room.

Demi sat on bed and looked out the window. She doesn't understand why she's had to go through half the things she did. She just wants to be happy. She thought she would be happy with Selena but everything's a mess. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. She didn't answer but they came in anyways. It's Liz and Selena. "I wanna be alone" Demi whimpered and wiped under her eyes, only to smear her mascara even more. "Demi, baby i'm sorry" "For what?" Demi cried. She deserved what Selena did. Who would want to be seen in public with her. "I mean. I don't blame you. I wouldn't want to be seen in public with me either" Selena's face fell. Liz looked at the ground. "Demi, that's not why I didn't grab your hand, okay? I don't know why I did what I did but I regret it. I'm sorry" Demi laid down on her back and looked at the cieling. "Liz what are you doing in here?" "I came in here to ground you" Demi laughed. "You can't ground me!" "Yes I can. You're grounded for two weeks" "That's stupid!" Demi screamed. Liz shook her head. "You skipped school and walked around by yourself for five hours without calling someone" "So? I'm 17" "Exactly. You're not 18 yet" Liz left the room, shutting the door behind her.

"I am sorry Demi" Selena whispered after a few minutes of silence. "I'm gonna make it up to you" "How?" Demi raised her right eyebrow. Selena crawled on the bed and laid next to Demi. "By showing everyine you're mine" Selena said and Demi smiled. "The" Selena pecked Demi's lips once. "Whole" Twice. "School" Selena bit down softly on Demi's lower lip as her hand made it's way under Demi's shirt. "I love you" Demi said breathlessly. "I love you too" Selena smiled at the younger girl under her. "I love you so much"

Ok so this is chapter 13 and I hope you all liked it :) Can any of you guess who the mysterious man is? ;) Vote, comment, and share please. Thank you all for reading :)