22- If She Dies, It's Your Fault

*WARNING- TRIGGERING IN THE BEGINNING*

Selena never wanted to hurt Demi. Selena never meant to hurt her with her words or hurt her by thinking she cheated. It wasn't her fault, she didn't know if the kids at school were lying or not but she took their word and blew up on Demi. And whatever Selena said to Demi to push her across the line must have hurt Demi really bad, because when Selena walked into Demi's room and saw her on the floor with a piece of metal to her wrist, she knew she did something terrible. Her heart nearly stopped and her scream echoed throughout the dark, empty house. Demi must have known thet John, Dianna, and Liz went out to a party, that's why she did what she did. Because she was alone, she had no one to talk to and she was afraid to call Selena. She didn't want Selena to see her like that, Selena didn't even call to warn her that she was coming over. It wasn't even midnight yet.

When Selena looked into Demi's eyes, she saw fear. She saw anger, and she saw sadness. Demi had tears freely flowing down her rosy cheeks, and her bottom lip was on the edge of bleeding out from her biting down on it so hard. When Selena's eyes traveled down to Demi's arms, and the blade, she gasped audibly. Demi was letting the blood run down her arm, she didn't care that she could cut too deep and bleed to death. Maybe that's what she wanted, but she didn't even know.

Selena ran over to Demi's limp body, she wasn't unconcious though. "Baby, why?" Selena looked around for something to wrap Demi's arm up with but when she couldn't find anything, she took off her shirt and wrapped it around Demi's arm. Demi groaned in pain and snatched her arm away from Selena. "Stop Demi. I'm just trying to help" "I don't want your help" Demi said coldly. She couldn't look Selena in the eyes so she just stared at the ground. Her eyes were emotionless and she felt numb. Though her arm was in a lot of pain at the moment, she could hardly feel it. "Whether you want it or not, you're getting it. I'm not leaving you alone in this state" Selena said camly. She tried approaching Demi slowly, like she was a scared child. But Demi snapped and started screaming loudly at Selena. "I don't want your help! Get away from me! Go!" Demi didn't cry, she was angry. Not at Selena, but at herself. For letting herself get like this. "No. Demi i'm not leaving you" Selena said, her voice wavering. "Go!" Demi screamed as she covered her ears with her hands and she closed her eyes tightly. She didn't want Selena to leave, she wanted Selena to hold her. But she couldn't stop herself from pushing her away. That's what she should of done when she met Selena, then she wouldn't be in this position. "No" Selena shook her head, a single tear rolling down her cheek. She went closer to Demi.

Demi cried out as the voices in her head kept growing louder and louder. "Make them stop! Make them stop!" That was all Selena needed for her to come to her senses and fall to her knees next to Demi's small body. She pulled Demi onto her lap and instinctivly wrapped her arms tightly around Demi's waist. Demi's body shook furiously in Selena's arm. "Listen to me Demi. You're stronger than this. Don't listen to them, listen to me. I love you. I really do and I know i've hurt you many times, I never meant to. You have to believe me, please believe me. I know it'll be hard but I'll do anything to earn your trust back. You're the most beautiful girl i've ever seen and i'm so happy to have you in my life. And it hurts to see you like this. If it was because of me, just know that I am so so sorry and you just have to tell me and i'll never do it again. I never wanted to hurt you" Selena cried into Demi's hair. Demi slowly lowered her hands from her ears, causing Selena to lift her head. Demi opened her eyes to meet Selena's. "You mean everything you said?" Demi looked up innocently to all of Selena's face. "Yes. I do" Demi's bottom lip started to tremble but she smashed her lips against Selena's anyways.

Selena kissed her back slowly and softly. She was gentle with her. So she picked Demi up bridal style, removing her lips away from Demi's for a brief moment until she laid Demi on her back on top of the queen sized bed. Demi pulled Selena down on top of her, her hands moving up and down on Selena's back. Demi moaned quietly as Selena's lips found their way to her sweet spot below her ear. Selena moved her lips down Demi's neck until she reached Demi's cleavege. She stopped, smirking slightly. "May I?" She asked politly. "Please" Demi whispered. Selena kissed Demi's lips one more time before unbottoning her shirt.