❧ six

kunpimook bhuwakul quietly stocked the shelves with barbie dolls, shaking his head. yugyeom hadn't talked to him since lunch time yesterday. he didn't know why, and on top of that, his ass and legs were sore as fuck.

him and jungkook went at it all night, and he showed no fucking mercy. at the time, it seemed like a great idea, but now, he regret begging him to use him like that.

a loud kick on the box full of barbie products startled bambam out of his thoughts, though.

"hey!" bambam yelped. "oh, it's just you."

"just me? well excuse me, bitch!" jinyoung scoffed, kicking the box again. 

"whatever. what do you want, anyways?" bambam asked, standing up on his tip-toes to place a barbie doll box up on the highest shelf. 

"nothing, just wondering why you and yugyeom aren't up to your usual antics." 

"i'm wondering the same thing." bambam shook his head, turning around and grabbing a small box of barbie clothes and accessories. "he hasn't talked to me since yesterday at lunch time." 

"and why do you think that is?" jinyoung scoffed, then laughing a bit. he started helping bambam stock the shelves with the rest of the barbie things, which lessened the load for bambam of course. 

"i don't know! he stopped talking to me when i told him i was getting fucked." 

"crazy, huh?" jinyoung laughed more, shaking his head. 

"what are you laughing about?" bambam furrowed his eyebrows, looking up at the older. 

"nothing, nothing." jinyoung grinned. "anyways, i'm gonna get going. i'm pretty sure the new guy, jaebeom, wants mark to fuck him." 

"seriously?" bambam burst into a fit of giggles, setting the last barbie on the shelf. "i don't blame him!" 

"ew, you're actually a slut." jinyoung shook his head. "anyways, yeah. youngjae told me that he was talking with jaebeom about it and he admitted that he thought mark was, quote unquote, 'really fucking hot.'" 

"wow, that's great!" bambam laughed now, starting to push the cart of empty boxes towards the back doors. 

"isn't it?" jinyoung chuckled, walking with the boy. "let's go tease him about it once we're done with the boxes." 

"sounds like a plan!" 

— 

lim jaebeom was crying inside at the moment. he was practically trapped against the coco puffs boxes, pressing himself up against them. mark was currently standing very close in front of him while they had a conversation, and he didn't know what to do. he was so embarrassed and his face was bright red. his heart pounded so hard in his chest as well, he had really hoped mark hadn't heard anything. 

"beom, you good?" mark asked, looking at the red-faced boy with slight concern. jaebeom only turned more red at the nickname. 

"p-peachy." jaebeom managed to muster out, averting his gaze to anywhere but mark himself. 

"your face is all red, are you sick or something?" 

"no, nope, i'm all g-good. um, i should get back to work..?" jaebeom said, and the sentence sounded more like a question, as if he was trying to convince himself that he was okay. 

"you sure? don't think i've ever seen someone this red before. you're all nervous." mark grinned, taking a small step closer. jaebeom nearly squealed like a school girl and ran off, but contained himself. well, somewhat. 

"n-no, i'm perfectly fine." jaebeom shook his head. 

"is it 'cause you maybe.." mark lowered his voice, his lips inches away from jaebeom's now. "you like me?" mark smirked, whispering as their noses touched now. oh god, how jaebeom wanted mark to just kiss him already. 

"i-i-" 

"good talk!" mark suddenly smiled sweetly, walking away with a knowing grin. jaebeom's eyes went wide as he stared after mark, shaking his head. 

did that just really happen? that couldn't have happened. 

fuck, jaebeom whimpered. now he was all horny. 

"wow, now that was a wild show!" a familiar voice laughed, walking towards him. jaebeom jumped a bit, seeing that it was bambam and jinyoung. 

"damn, mark has a soft spot for you. and you've only worked here for like, a week!" jinyoung grinned, the two finally reaching the hot mess that was jaebeom. 

"w-what the fuck?!" jaebeom gasped, shaking his head. "you watched?" 

"you totally dig mark! you were mad red!" bambam giggled, looking down and noticed jaebeom's problem. "you've even got a boner!" 

"w-what?!" jaebeom blushed, covering his crotch. "i've gotta go! bye!" jaebeom shouted, running down the aisle. 

"aww, i didn't even get a chance to help out.." bambam whined, now pouting like a child. 

"you're sick." jinyoung shook his head, walking away from him as well. 

"oh shut up!"

—  

BABY BOY JAEBEOM IS MY KINK NOW THOT!BAM IS CANCELLED

also like. there's literally no plot to this book tbh, it's just fucking crackhead got7 LIKE WTF YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LIKE THIS AND I'M HYPED BUT CONFUSED AT THE SAME TIME CAUSE LIKE ALL I THOUGHT OF FOR THIS BOOK IS 'omg lol let's make a book abt got7 in walmart that'd be wack'

ALSO I'M MAKING A NEW BOOK SINCE I'M ENDING SMTH GOOD, CURLY, AND HOMIESEXUALS SOON!! SO GET READY!!!