❧ eight

kunpimook bhuwakul loved pissing mark off.

"hey dick head! when will jaebeom blow you?" bambam giggled.

"fuck off, you're a slut anyways." mark scoffed, shoving the box of barbies at the boy.

"cover his mouth, yeah?" bambam grinned.

"so help me bambam, i will shove this barbie doll up your ass!" mark glared, grabbing one of the dolls off of the shelf, pointing it towards him.

"mark, there's a kid behind behind you.." bambam gasped, pointing to a little girl.

"mommy!" the little girl cried, running back over to his mother and clinging to her.

"DIP!" mark yelled, dashing off with bambam following behind him. bambam cackled as he continued to run with him, the two ending up in the book aisle, where jinyoung sat on the floor and read a book.

"hey nerd." bambam waved, plopping next to him.

"eat my ass." jinyoung muttered, flipping the page.

"what are you reading?" mark asked, and bambam took the book, looking at the cover.

he grimaced. "fifty shades of grey? seriously?"

"it has a good plot." jinyoung said simply, taking the book back and continuing to read quietly.

"that's like saying you watch hentai for the plot." bambam said, mark giggling and nodding his head in agreement.

"suck my balls." jinyoung muttered.

"if you insist,"

"gross." jinyoung grimaced, shoving bambam away who burst into a fit of giggles.

"anyways, mark," bambam started, sprawling out on the floor and resting his head on mark's thigh.

"huh?" mark asked, looking at the other books that surrounded them.

"so, how long are you gonna use him?" bambam asked, yawning a bit.

"what're you talking about?"

"how long are you gonna use jaebeom for?"

"ohh," mark nodded, shrugging a bit. "a week or so, i guess. maybe longer if he can suck dick better than i expected."

"a week?" bambam nodded, looking up at the brunette.

"you guys are honestly sick." jinyoung muttered, looking up at the two. "bambam's basically a prostitute, and mark, you use people for sex."

"what's wrong with that?" the two questioned, laughing a bit when they realized they said it at the same time.

"you hurt people, duh. make them feel loved and use them for pleasure, and then you dump them once you get bored." jinyoung said.

"sucks to be them, i guess." mark chuckled.

"ugh, why don't you two just use each other instead of hurting other people?"

"we know what we're doing first of all, and ew!" bambam grimaced, mark nodding his head in agreement.

"i wouldn't fuck him for $1,000." mark said, bambam humming.

"jesus." jinyoung shook his head.

lim jaebeom sighed, shaking his head. ten more minutes until break time. ten more long, annoying minutes filled with this old lady who didn't know how the fuck a phone worked.

"jaebeom!" bambam yelled, running up to him.

"this'll just be a second," jaebeom flashed a fake smile to the old lady, walking over to bambam. "what?"

"jaebeom, i think yugyeom and jinyoung are having a dance off in aisle thirteen."

"oh my dear god." jaebeom sighed, going back to the intercom phone, picking it up. "youngjae, clean up on aisle thirteen, get the trash out." jaebeom announced.

"get the trash out?" bambam burst into a fit of giggles, holding his stomach.

"i cannot believe they are having a dance off."

"they're actually not bad at dancing," bambam said, shrugging. "but still." the younger smiled.

"you have braces?" jaebeom asked, looking at the boys teeth with a soft smile. bambam quickly dropped his smile, covering his mouth.

"i just got them two months ago." bambam mumbled, looking away.

"why are you hiding it?"

"it's not attractive," bambam said softly, continuing to cover his mouth.

"it's kind of cute," jaebeom shrugged, pulling bambam's hand away. bambam rolled his eyes and blushed a bit, still keeping his mouth shut.

"hey!" yugyeom called over, running to the two.

"what?" bambam said, looking at his best friend.

"i was wondering this question," yugyeom started, looking at bambam. jaebeom watched the two with interest.

"what?"

"would if, when you sucked dick, you accidentally cut the dick with your braces?" yugyeom asked.

"you're brain dead." bambam sighed, shaking his head. "you don't fucking use your teeth to give a blow job, it'd be pretty hard to do that. unless it's your first time." bambam explained. "you gotta open your mouth wide!" he said, opening his mouth as if he were about to suck dick.

jaebeom shook his head. "you guys are so weird."

"you have to open your mouth that big?" yugyeom said, grabbing bambam's face and studying it.

"yes, let go." bambam whined, shoving yugyeom away, who laughed.

"FUCK MY ASS!" youngjae screeched, dashing down the lane.

"BITCH, GIVE ME THE GOD DAMN SANDWICH!" jackson screeched, chasing after the strawberry blonde haired boy.

"I PAID FOR THIS!" youngjae said, diving behind jaebeom's desk. "hold my sandwich." youngjae said, handing it to jaebeom.

"i don't want your sandwich." jaebeom muttered, still holding it.

"give me the foot long!" jackson said, giving him puppy eyes.

"that sounds gay," yugyeom snorted, him and bambam bursting into laughter.

"oh! give me your foot long!" bambam moaned out, bursting out into more laughter, along with youngjae.

"um," jaebeom looked at the sandwich, not sure who to give it to.

"give it to me!" jackson whined.

"no, keep it safe!" youngjae said, hitting jaebeom's thigh.

"um.." jaebeom really wasn't sure what to do, so he unwrapped the food, and shoved as much as he could down his throat in a panic.

"NO!" youngjae and jackson cried out, watching as jaebeom gagged on it.

"you ruined it.." jackson whimpered, along with youngjae.

"ugh," jaebeom managed to get out, pulling the food out of his mouth.

"eww, it's all slimy!" bambam furrowed his eyebrows, covering his eyes.

"GET YOUR ASSES BACK TO WORK!" mark shouted, everyone jumping and dashing back off to their stations.

jaebeom turned red and quickly tossed the sandwich into the trash, looking away.

he couldn't believe that mark caught him shoving a sandwich down his throat.

THIS WAS HONESTLY SUCH A MESSY AND BAD CHAPTER I APOLOGIZE JDSJKDD