❧ nineteen

kunpimook bhuwakul really did not want to be at work today, or anymore. he had begged his mother early in the morning to call him in sick, but she sternly told him that he should face his problems. not cool, mom! 

he was cutting boxes open when a few girls passed by him and started giggling. he heard them whisper things like, "oh my gosh, he's so cute!" or "i bet he has a huge dick." bambam scoffed at that. too bad for them he liked dick. but of course, bambam was a bit of a player, in a way, and looked up from his boxes. he made sure he had eye contact with at least one of them, and smirked, sending them a cute wink. 

all the girls gasped and turned red, dashing down the aisle before anything else could happen. bambam rolled his eyes and continued cutting the boxes open, only looking up when he heard footsteps coming towards him. 

"hey, i wanted to talk to you about the other night." mark said, grabbing a box cutter of his own and helping bambam out. 

"i'm really sorry, i don't know why i kissed you." bambam frowned, looking at mark with sadness in his eyes. he knew exactly why he kissed mark. he wanted to piss jaebeom off. 

"no, actually, that's not why." mark said softly, sighing deeply before looking back up. "i have this plan.. and it's totally your choice whether or not you wanna do it, but it's pretty much beneficial to the both of us." 

"..what exactly do you have in mind, tuan?" bambam said, cocking his hip to the side and placing a hand on it. 

"like i said, you don't have to accept, just-" 

"oh my god, shut up and say it before i throw a bowl at you." 

"alright, alright!" mark scoffed, rolling his eyes a bit. "you like yugyeom, don't you? as more than a friend?" he said in a hushed tone. 

"maybe i do." bambam said softly, gnawing on his lower lip. he started fiddling with his fingers, staring at the ground instead. "you like jaebeom? as more than a toy?"

"maybe i do." mark copied, continuing to the cut the boxes. bambam sighed, but still smiled a bit. 

"we must be on the same shit, mark, i feel like i know what you're going to say." 

"fake dating?" 

"exactly." bambam laughed softly, shaking his head. "are you for real?" 

"yeah, if you wanna do it." 

"i'm down." bambam said before anything else happened, mark grinning and nodding his head. 

"okay, actually, i was planning it all weekend. in the break room during lunch, i'll confess to you and you'll freak out and kiss me, and then hopefully it pisses yugyeom and jaebeom off!" mark explained. 

"wow, nice thinking, white boy." bambam grinned, nodding his head in agreement. he was surprised that mark had come up with such a genius and brilliant plan. 

"HEY. you're dating this white boy, so shut up." mark glared at him, making bambam laugh loudly. 

"you're so dumb! oh my god!" bambam shook his head, and grabbed the box cutter again. "whatever, let's just get this finished and then continue planning for this." 

"okay." 

--

12 pm. lunch time. bambam was kind of nervous for the plans that were ahead, hoping desperately that it would work. 

he walked into the break room, grabbing a cup of ramen and cooking it quickly. no one else was in there yet, so he sat down after his noodles cooked and ate for a few minutes. everyone came pouring in soon after, sitting around the table. mark sat next to bambam, giving him a look, which bambam responded to with a nod.