❧ twenty two

kunpimook bhuwakul sighed. yugyeom stood next to him, as if bambam didn't know he was right there.

he couldn't ignore him anymore though, and sighed deeply, rolling his eyes and turning to yugyeom.

"what do you want, yugyeom?" he said boredly.

"i wanted to talk to you.." yugyeom said, looking at bambam with slight nervousness. his voice was confident and he looked to be confident, but inside he was panicking.

"you have five minutes." bambam sighed out.

"look.. i know i was being an asshole, but you were too. i just wanted to tell you about mina and you got so defensive and rude about it. why?" yugyeom said, taking a step closer to his friend. bambam looked at the ground, trying to think of a reason that wouldn't give him away.

"because... i don't know.." bambam shook his head, turning back around to the box and stocking the shelves.

"bambam, i'm sorry for hurting you. i don't even know why i kissed jaebeom, okay? me and mina are through, i never liked her that much anyways."

"okay." bambam said, continuing his job. yugyeom's apology was shit. plus, bambam didn't want to be easy in this situation.

"okay?" yugyeom said in confusion. "does that mean you forgive me?" yugyeom asked.

"no."

"what does it mean then?"

"it means okay. what else?" bambam said with a sassy tone. he had the urge to hit yugyeom right now.

"dammit bambam, i really don't even understand why you're so angry! i didn't do anything wrong! you have no reason to be angry about jaebeom and mina, it's not like we're fucking dating!" yugyeom said angrily, grabbing bambam and turning him to face him.

the smaller tried pushing away multiple times, realizing that these attempts were useless. he made something up in an instant, hoping yugyeom would buy it.

"i-it's.. it's just because i missed hanging out with you and messing around.." he mumbled, his eyes getting teary. it wasn't actually a lie, bambam really did miss him. but that wasn't the reason he was so sad and angry.

yugyeom sighed and let go of him, looking at bambam with a soft expression.

"really?" yugyeom asked, looking down at his best friend with a frown. bambam nodded and looked away.

"i-i'm sorry."

"me too.." yugyeom said softly, grabbing bambam and giving him a tight hug. "i miss hanging out with you too."

"yeah?" bambam asked, hugging him back. as long as him and yugyeom could still be friends, he would try his best and not care about how actions like these made him like yugyeom even more.

"bambam, you're my best friend, if i lost you i'd be done for." yugyeom mumbled, embarrassed at his confession. he felt bambam smile against his chest and hugged him tighter.

"it's the same with you.. that's how i felt when this all happened." bambam said, pulling away so he could look at yugyeom. the older smiled and nodded his head.

"me too.. i didn't mean anything i told you, okay? i was just angry and confused.."

"i'm glad." bambam nodded, trying his best not to just kiss him. even a little peck would do.

"now you have to make up with jaebeom and mark, okay?"

"yeah.. i know." bambam sighed, shaking his head. yugyeom ruffled his hair, making bamban scoff and push him away.