❧ eighteen

kunpimook bhuwakul regret a lot of things. number one on his list of regrets was falling for kim yugyeom.

that bastard. it wasn't bambam's fault that yugyeom was totally his type. and it wasn't his fault that instead of lovers, they're best friends.

actually, that's a lie. if bambam had confessed in their earlier years of friendship instead of fucking every guy he could, maybe things would be different. so scratch that, his number one regret was whoring around and not confessing to yugyeom.

he really regret the first thing, he hated being hated. tons of girls, and even guys, hated him because he stole their man and fucked him better than they ever could. he was completely seducing though, he could have any guy or girl he wanted really.

he only really wanted kim yugyeom, and the only guy that he genuinely liked, no loved, didn't want him. peachy.

as of a few days prior, when his and yugyeom's fight occured, him and yugyeom were not on talking terms. that was completely okay anyways, because bambam wanted to stay as far away from yugyeom as possible. yugyeom hated him now anyways.

oh, that too.

jaebeom also hated him, and he wasn't sure about mark, but it sure felt like it. after bambam had kissed him at the party, mark looked angry. he didn't say anything though, just walked off with a sigh, making bambam clench his fists in anger and disapointment and sadness and hatred (mostly for himself), and every bad emotion thinkable.

he was just so angry and confused.

why the fuck did yugyeom act like he was about to kiss him the other week? no, actually, why the fuck did yugyeom get so angry?

the only reason their fight broke out was because when mina came over, clinging onto yugyeom like an annoying mosquito, bambam rolled his eyes and started talking to jaebeom about how cute his outfit was. it's really not that big of a deal.

bambam was so angry too, because before jaebeom and yugyeom made out, the older gave him a sympathetic look, a hug, and then he whispered "i'll help you with him," into his ear before giggling, very drunk, and walking off.

how the fuck does making out with yugyeom help bambam's situation at all? being drunk is no excuse to ruin this.

but bambam decided that maybe it was karma coming for him, after all these years. he stole people's boyfriends and now the love of his life was getting taken. as if he even had yugyeom in the first place.

UGH. love is so complicated. so completely, fucking stupid. cupid is a bitch. bambam yelled at the top of his lungs, throwing open the back door and running out into the large expanse of trees behind his house for as long as he could, before collapsing in front of a willow tree.

he laid against the large trunk of the tree, and started sobbing, being as loud as he needed, because who the fuck is gonna judge him out here? a bird?

he was crying and shaking, not even keeping track of how long he had stayed out there. but bambam's clothes weren't that warm, and the moon was out, the night sky filling with stars and the temperature slowly dropping.

he still whimpered softly, his crying getting softer and softer, his body no longer wracking with sobs. he finally got up from the tree, walking out of the umbrella of leaves, breathing in the cool, night air as he walked back home.

--

ok let's get this bread!! y'all wanted the questions for characters so here :))

for people who don't know how to do it, just comment next to the characters name that you want to ask a question to, and then ask a question that relates to the story!! i.e "jaebeom why did you kiss yugyeom?" because i won't answer ones that say something like "mark oppa do you love me?"

anyways, here you go!!! ask away😛

lim jaebeom's q&a

mark tuan's q&a

jackson wang's q&a

park jinyoung's q&a

choi youngjae's q&a

kunpimook bhuwakul's q&a

kim yugyeom's q&a

if this flops, pretend it never happened please