okay so here's the answers for the questions that you all asked! thanks for asking them and not letting this flop omg <33 it means a lot i love u all sm i swear :)) also merry late christmas to those who celebrate it!! omg i'm so happy i got present you, what was ur guys' favorite presents? and this is just a bit of a filler for now.

also i have no idea how to tag people on wattpad i'm so sorry!! just look for your username and question woops. i'll figure out soon. 

bruh i'm gonna be so mad if the format is all weird cus i wrote it on a computer though.. this was literally almost 4k words and it'll be annoying to edit all of that. 

--

LIM JAEBEOM'S INBOX

💌 Nxshie7
why did u make out with yugyeom??
i don't know.. i was drunk. it's not much of an excuse, but that's all i'm gonna say.

💌 Deaira_M
Who is a better kisser? Yugyeom or Mark
they're both good at kissing. personally, i like mark's kisses better. don't tell yugyeom. 

💌 94MIRACLE
you shouldn't have stole bambam's man, man. you should've made out with youngjae and make 2jae happen mate
i stole bambam's man? he has one? uhm, i'm not exactly sure what you mean by 2jae either.. i did make out with youngjae, but it was a mistake. wait, is 2jae our names together? wait, you want us to be together? uh.. 

💌 alssya156
Okay so why was the first thing to do was make out with youngjae when you heard Mark's voice? Like you could've just ignored him if he came by or walked away. 
you have a point. i really don't know. it was just instincts, i guess. he broke my heart and i thought that maybe i could show him that i didn't care when i did? it's complicated, i guess..

💌 Unkn0wn777
Why the fuck do you kiss YuGyeom. And bitch forget mark youngjae is 4833736 times better. Smh 
i was drunk. and that's easier said than done, my friend. it's easy to fall in love but not fall out of it. i like youngjae, i do, but only as a friend. i don't think he likes me like that either. i feel like he's hiding something.  

💌 rongdingdong
Has your life improved since working at the Walmart?
in few ways, yes. i made friends, and i make money. a lot of drama though. maybe target would've been better. 

💌 verybinnie
everyone is asking about why he kissed this person or that. i wanna know whether jaebum has a daddy kink.
no, no daddy kinks. oppa, though.. that's different. i'll let you decide what that means. :)

💌 SAGGITTARIUSARS
do you have fun working at walmart? i mean in the first days not now with all the drama
yes, actually. it's fun, i suppose. we fuck around a lot, and i made new friends. 

💌 bangtanahgase
Have you gained any feelings for Yugyeom? (since you and him ate each other's faces off while drunk.)
ahh, no. yugyeom is very attractive and handsome, but he's just a friend. 

💌 0got7bias0
is your mom supportive of you being gay? Where is your dad?
you said you had to pay off debt or something that's why your working at walmart, so what do you major in?
wow, a lot of questions.. of course my mom is supportive of me, she's the best. i love her so much! when i told her, she was happy for me and took me out to dinner. my dad is back in south korea, him and my mom got divorced, so we came to america. also, i don't have to pay off debt, i just want to help my mom because she's paying for my school fees. but thanks for asking! i major in music production!