❧ four

lim jaebeom walked down the aisles, trying to find yugyeom. mark said he wanted to go on break and needed yugyeom to cover for him, so he sent jaebeom out to get him.

"yugyeom!" jaebeom called out, finally finding the boy stocking the shelves with bambam. well, actually, yugyeom was holding bambam up while the smaller put the boxes on the high shelves, but it was still more work than he'd ever seen them do.

"oh, hey." yugyeom looked over, still holding bambam.

"mark wants you to go up to customer service."

"damn." yugyeom sighed, setting bambam down gently, smiling a bit at the boy.

"tell mark to shove the intercom phone up his ass." bambam said, jumping back into yugyeom's arms.

"MARK IS COMING! EVERYONE FUCKING RUN!" jackson screeched, dashing down the aisle with a small plastic leg that seemed to be broken off of something.

"what did you do this time?" yugyeom asked.

"i may or may not have flown one of those flutterbye fairies into his face." jackson said, stopping for just a brief second.

"JACKSON HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!" bambam shrieked, starting to run off with jackson and yugyeom.

"do i run too?" jaebeom yelled.

"YES!" the three shouted. so jaebeom dashed off with them, actually fucking terrified for his life. mark was scary as shit, and he wasn't gonna take any chances.

"I'LL KILL YOU ALL!" mark yelled, close on their tail.

"oh shit!" jaebeom gasped. it was so fucking scary it was kind of funny.

"i hope these raw ramen noodles i eat expand enough in my stomach to fucking kill me." youngjae said to jinyoung as they ran past.

"CODE NOT OKAY! MARK IS COMING!" jackson shouted behind them. youngjae dropped his ramen on the floor and dashed off with them, jinyoung sighing and shaking his head.

jaebeom laughed when jinyoung started running with them as well, shaking his head at the thought of this all.

"BITCH!" mark yelled, getting closer. the group turned down another aisle, skidding to a halt when mark stood at the other end.

"oh fuck." jackson gulped. jaebeom's heart pounded in his chest, not quite sure what would happen.

"mark, why!" bambam said dramatically, clutching at his own throat and pretending to spazz out.

"you're so de-"

"mister, can you help me find my daddy?" a little girl popped up, tugging on mark's sleeve.

"oh, of course!" mark smiled sweetly, taking the little girls hand. he face went from one of a criminal, to one of a cute boy. jaebeom was conflicted.

jaebeom watched as mark lead the girl down the aisle, shooting a glare at the group as they walked past.

"that was close!" youngjae said, everyone letting out a breath they didn't know they were holding.

"he's kinda hot when he's angry." jaebeom blurted out, coughing and turning red at the realization of what he had said.

"the new guy likes mark!" bambam whined. "no fair!"

"no i don't!" jaebeom quickly denied, groaning.

"haha, fucker." yugyeom grinned at bambam, who glared at him.

"jaebeom! get your ass back over here, there's so many customers!" woozi said, grabbing jaebeom's wrist and tugging him over to the tech section.

"YOU'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" a familiar voice shouted, everyone turning around to see mark again, a water gun in hand.