❧ seven

lim jaebeom was in heaven, really. he wouldn't admit it out loud of course, because that'd be completely gay. not to mention, bambam would definitely tease him, which is very uncool.

"m-mark, i-i don't think we should be doing this-" jaebeom stuttered out, closing his eyes in pleasure when mark touched him in just the right places.

"why not? you seem to be loving it." mark grinned, kissing down his collarbones now.

"i-it's not break time.. someone's gonna see!" jaebeom said, gasping at the realization. would if one of the workers caught them? or worse, a customer. god, that'd just be the worst.

"no one ever goes down the adult diaper lane." mark scoffed, about to press his lips against jaebeom.

that sounded the worst. who the fuck has hot make-out sessions in the adult diaper lane? now jaebeom was completely turned off. very uncool of mark to mention where they were again.

"okay, i'm not trying to make-out with you when i'm pressed onto the adult diapers. man, this is honestly such a turn off." jaebeom sighed deeply. mark chuckled a bit.

"oh my god, you're right." mark shook his head, looking around and grimacing a bit. "wanna go somewhere else?"

jaebeom's face burned a bright red. "h-how about later?"

"sure, see you then." mark grinned, walking off.

kim yugyeom was shocked.

"Y'ALL I JUST SAW MARK AND JAEBEOM MAKING OUT IN THE DIAPER LANE!" yugyeom shouted, bursting into the break room.

"no way!" jinyoung laughed.

"man, i am good." youngjae said with a cocky tone, crossing his arms coolly.

"yo, they were both really into it too!" yugyeom chuckled, sitting down next to bambam. "jaebeom was even moaning!" he said to bambam.

"oh, so you're just gonna talk to me like we're good? you ignored me for no reason." bambam muttered, turning away.

"whatever." yugyeom scoffed, grabbing bambam and keeping him in his lap. bambam struggled to get out, but finally gave up, rolling his eyes and continuing to eat his froot loops.

"hey guys." jaebeom walked in, smiling softly. he sat next yugyeom and bambam as usual, pulling out his lunch.

"so, how was the love making?" bambam asked, leaning back against yugyeom's chest. jaebeom choked.

"i'm sorry, what?"

"yugyeom saw you and mark making out!" bambam giggled.

"w-what?!" jaebeom choked more, shaking his head.

"what's up, fuckers?" mark said, walking in with a gatorade.

"why do you have my phone?" jackson whined.

"fuck you, that's why!" mark said, the two bursting into laughter.

"i regret making out with you even more now." jaebeom muttered, but everyone in the room caught it.

"Y'ALL OH MY GOID." jackson said, trying to sound like a teenage girl.

"wait, fuck," jaebeom groaned.

"this is so gay, alexa play holland." youngjae said.

"i wish we had an alexa..." bambam pouted. yugyeom placed his head on bambam's shoulder, smiling softly.

mark winked at jaebeom, which made the flustered boy blush more.

"well, guess i better get back to woozi.." jaebeom mumbled, quickly dashing off to his station.

"so instead of that doorknob, do you think jaebeom would deep throat mark's dick?" jackson asked.

"DUH!"

i had the scariest dream last night. do you wanna know what it was? please be prepared.

kidz bop made a cover of fendiman and papillon. do you know HOW BAD IT WAS. IT WAS ALL "fwendiman!!! hehehe owo!! got the fendi on my back cause they like it waw!! feew the vibe peoplwe askin for mowe!!! hehe fwendiman!!!!!!!!!! òwó!!" and "you got me feewin like a papiwwon!!! aight aight!!"