❧ twenty five

it was now a few days later, and kunpimook bhuwakul was safe at home, all snuggled up. he was underneath his giant pokemon comforter while he ate scooby snacks.

he was still sore after the accident, which was normal they said, but it still sucked. he couldn't go back to work for a while now, and surprsingly enough, it made him sad.

he flipped through channels on his tv, sighing when the only thing he could find to watch was pokemon. bambam was still totally a nerd.

he decided to watch it, laying back into his bundle and pushing his glasses up that slid down his nose a bit. he desperately hoped none of his friends would walk in and see him like this, bambam thought he looked like a complete mess.

he didn't have makeup on, he had his glasses on, his hair wasn't brushed, and he was wearing stupid clothes. if yugyeom came in, bambam would surely die.

but luck never seemed to be on his side, did it?

"bambam!" a familiar voice shouted, bursting into his room with food and a bright grin.

"yugyeom!" bambam shrieked, covering himself all the way with his blankets. "w-what are you doing here?!"

"it's my lunch break, i brought food. plus, i miss you." yugyeom said simply, plopping down on his bed after kicking his shoes off. bambam blushed and stayed underneath his covers, hoping yugyeom would go away, or at least cover his eyes so bambam could make himself look better.

"why now, of all times!" bambam whined, shaking his head.

"it's like 12, bam. why?"

"i look like an ugly idiot.. i don't have any makeup on or anything!" bambam muttered, staying underneath his blankets.

"ohh, come on~ you didn't wear makeup sixth grade and before, why are you suddenly so self-concious about it now?" yugyeom sighed, stretching out onto his bed.

"because now i have an image to keep up."

"i'm your best friend, we used to take baths together." yugyeom deadpanned. "remember when that one guy cheated on you? you cried to me forever, you had tears and snot all over your face and i didn't care."

"it's different now." bambam said. it's because i'm in love with you now.

"what? how is it different?" yugyeom said in confusion. "are we.. not best friends anymore?" yugyeom shot up, looking at the blanket pile with a face full of fear and worry.

"what? you idiot, of course we are! we're best friends for forever, no matter what." bambam said, reaching his hand out from underneath the blanket and smacking yugyeom's chest lightly.

"hey!" yugyeom laughed, grabbing bambam's hand before he could retreat, and yanking him out from underneath the pile.

bambam screeched and his face smacked into yugyeom's stomach, a not so pleasant place to land, it was too hard.

"ow!" bambam whined, keeping his face there so yugyeom wouldn't see him.

"wait, oh my god, i forgot you had a concussion, are you okay?" yugyeom said with panic.

"yes." bambam mumbled, attempting an escape, which was practically fatal. bambam should have thought this through, he knew that yugyeom was very strong.

yugyeom grabbed his face and made him look at him. bambam turned red and looked away, trying to get back underneath the covers.

"hey!" yugyeom said. "stop, what's your problem? do you think you look like some hideous monster? 'cause you don't, you look great either way."