❧ nine

lim jaebeom shook his head. really, the usual.

at the moment, he was watching jinyoung chase bambam around with a baseball bat while bambam yelled, his voice cracking at least a million times.

"YOU DO NOT MASTURBATE IN THE FUCKING BREAK ROOM!" jinyoung yelled, skidding to a halt when bambam hid behind jackson.

"where else would i do it?" bambam whined, making jackson roll his eyes.

"why are you hiding behind me again?"

"jinyoung's gonna hit me with a baseball bat!"

"you don't masturbate at work in general! unless you work for pornhub!" jinyoung said sternly, smacking the bat on his palm a few times to scare the boy.

"guess what i'm doing when i turn 18 then." bambam giggled. jaebeom couldn't help but laugh at that, gasping when jinyoung clanked the bat on top of the small boys head.

"oh!" jinyoung gasped, realizing what he just did. bambam froze for a second, and then burst into tears, holding the top of his head as if he were a little kindergartener.

"jinyoung!" jackson wheezed out, trying to hold back his laughter. it was like those common situations where your friend gets hurt, and you're trying not to laugh because they're bawling their eyes out, but it's so fucking funny.

"oh my god, come here," jinyoung gasped, dropping the bat and wrapping his arm around the crying boys shoulders, walking him down the aisle towards the break room. "i'm so sorry!"

"jinyoung!" bambam cried out, covering his face with his hands. jaebeom and jackson followed them, trying to hold back their laughter. it was harder than it seemed, actually.

"why is bambam crying?" yugyeom asked, joining the group.

"a kid told him that dabbing was old." jinyoung blurted out, not wanting yugyeom to beat the shit out of him. jinyoung would never, ever, even for a billion dollars, admit that he was lowkey afraid of yugyeom's giant ass.

"oh," yugyeom shook his head, sighing. he walked next to jackson, and jaebeom nearly shit his pants. yugyeom was one giant mother fucker, how did he not notice this?

"HEY Y'ALL!" youngjae came bounding over, wrapping his arms around jaebeom's shoulder. jaebeom offered a soft smile to the strawberry blonde haired boy, who just grinned cheekily at him.

"what?" jaebeom furrowed his eyebrows.

"how was your make-out session with mark?" youngjae asked in a hushed tone, making jaebeom's cheeks light up.

"i uh, had to go." jaebeom mumbled, averting his gaze to his shoes. holy shit, jaebeom thought, looking at yugyeom's feet.

"man, you chickened out?" youngjae groaned, taking his arm away from his shoulders.

"yes, okay?"

"not okay, i spent hard work on that!" youngjae whined now, pouring intensely.

"shut up!" yugyeom said, glaring at youngjae.

"no!"

"bambam is crying!" yugyeom said, pointing to jinyoung who was still holding and caressing bambam as if he was his child.