❧ thirteen

lim jaebeom was currently sitting in bambam's room, on a stool in front of a vanity. he wasn't sure what to expect, but at the same time he was hyped.

bambam had invited jaebeom to come over in the morning before work, so he could do his makeup and give him an outfit. jaebeom was pretty sure that all of bambam's clothes would be too small for him, but it's the thought that counts, right?

he had wanted to do this for him because he, quote unquote, said, "we're gonna make you look so good that mark gets a boner when you're just breathing. seriously, it happened to me at school before, i couldn't walk the next day."

jaebeom really didn't need the last bit of information. but again, the fact that bambam was being so generous about this was sweet. of course he accepted right away, he needed to be dicked down by that white boy, and fast.

he absolutely had to have mark tuan's dick. there was no other way, jaebeom would probably go crazy without it. just seeing it would probably be enough. actually, that's a lie, he needed that shit in his mouth as soon as possible.

so, he would be pretty dumb not to accept bambam's offer of making him look frisky. come on, the kid literally could make girls want to fuck him with a strap-on, and bottoms want to fuck him. that's crazy whore energy. absolutely fucking berserk!

so yeah, jaebeom was hyped as fuck.

"okay, we're ready!" bambam said happily, setting a big bag of makeup down in front of the vanity. a curling iron and flat iron was also placed there as well, jaebeom was now a little nervous.

"okay, cool.." jaebeom nodded, looking at himself in the mirror.

"still don't understand how jaebeom could wanna fuck a white boy, but go off i guess." yugyeom muttered, plopping down on bambam's pastel pink and blue sheets.

"eat my fucking ass, yugyeom," jaebeom said, shooting a glare at the younger. yugyeom simply laughed and bambam rolled his eyes.

"anyways!" bambam said loudly, pulling out the first makeup bottle. "let's get started! are you ready?"

"aye aye, captain." jaebeom grinned, turning towards him.

"that makes me want to purposely do your makeup bad." bambam said sternly, making jaebeom laugh. "whatever, let's go."

bambam sat down on jaebeom's lap, starting to apply the concealer.

"do you have like, a thing for sitting on laps?" jaebeom asked, closing his eyes.

"yup," bambam said, popping the 'p.' "laps are comfortable."

"so you just sit on anyone's lap?"

"yeah! even girls' laps. like at school, sometimes when i sit on their laps, they'll feed me ice cream or other food. they think i'm adorable, and i am!" bambam said cutely. yugyeom tried to ignore that.

"you could basically get pussy.." jaebeom said in awe.

"ew," bambam grimaced, continuing to apply makeup on the older. "but i'm a cute baby on the streets, and a slut in the sheets."

"elaborate, you're always a slut,"

"suck my balls," bambam said underneath his breath, grabbing other makeup from the bag.

jaebeom laughed more, and let the boy do his thing.

OKAY SO ACTUALLY, I THINK MY WRITER'S BLOCK IS SLOWLY GOING AWAY!! woo!! we bout to goooo!

but n e ways, hope you enjoyed this chapter and are ready for the next, cause some things will happen maybe. :)