❧ thirty

lim jaebeom skipped down the sidewalk hand in hand with his boyfriend, dumb grins plastered over their faces.

the couple would be meeting up with the rest of their friends in the park because it was a nice, warm day. it was perfect to be outside and perfect to be with their friends. 

once the two boys reached their group of friends, everyone greeted each other happily. they were settled down already with a large picnic blanket, covered with food where the boys weren't sitting.

there were strawberries, sandwiches, cheeses, breads, other fruit and vegetables, and much more. jaebeom even took note of the unopened wine bottle that sat in the basket.

"took you lovebirds long enough, let's eat!" jackson said, already reaching for a bowl of grapes. youngjae reached for them at the same time and the two boys had a stare down before jinyoung snatched them away from the two.

"jinyoung!" the two exclaimed, whining like babies now. mark laughed and took a sandwich, starting to bite into it. 

"gyeom, open your mouth~" bambam cooed, grinning cutely when his boyfriend did so. he fed him a strawberry, bambam giggling as he did that. yugyeom scrunched his nose and pressed a kiss to bambam's forehead after he swallowed the red fruit.

"aww, markie, why can't we be like that?" jaebeom teased, leaning in close to mark's side. the older laughed and grabbed two slices of watermelon.

"couple shot!" jackson exclaimed, taking his phone out and snapping pictures as jaebeom and mark posed with the watermelon and laughing sweetly. everyone teased the two playfully, each taking their own pictures and such. 

the day was warm and sunny, not a single cloud in the sky. occasionally there was a light, warm breeze that would drift by. birds tweeted the latest gossip to one another and bees buzzed around the nearby flowers. 

"i'm gonna get so tan after sitting out here all day," bambam said, putting his arms out in front of him and examining the already honey glazed skin. 

"your tan skin is so pretty, you glow like an angel." yugyeom smiled, making bambam turn bright red. the smaller boy looked down at his lap with embarrassment, making jackson cackle. 

"aww, bambam's blushing!" jackson teased. 

"i am NOT!" bambam whined, his voice cracking a bit. yugyeom cooed at that, grabbing bambam's face and squishing it a bit as he pressed a kiss to his nose. bambam let out a shy squeak, shoving him away and getting up from the picnic blanket. 

"hey!" yugyeom frowned. bambam grinned and ran off from the group of boys, making them all laugh once more. yugyeom chased after the boy, earning a scream from him. the rest of the boys got up after they finished their food, all creating a huge game of tag. 

"yah, mark tuan, you're it!" jaebeom yelled, tagging mark and dashing off before his boyfriend could get him. everyone hollered loudly and ran away from mark, making the american laugh a bit. 

"i'm gonna fucking get you!" mark shouted, chasing after jinyoung. 

"mark i'll literally cook your innards if you don't back the fuck off!" jinyoung whined, dodging mark's hand before it touched him. mark quickly ran the opposite direction, charging towards yugyeom. 

"YAH!" yugyeom screeched, falling to the ground in agony once mark tagged him. he wallowed in self pity for a few seconds before getting up and dashing after his own boyfriend, making him whine loudly. 

"not fair, yugs!" bambam called back, thrashing around in yugyeom's arms after the taller boy grabbed him. yugyeom giggled and pressed a kiss to bambam's lips, making the smaller boy calm down and kiss him back. 

"ew, they're making out now!" youngjae said, pretending to throw up which made everyone laugh a bit. 

jaebeom and mark looked at each other with complete happiness, finding themselves naturally gravitating towards one another. the two just stood with each other, casually linking their pinkies together and blushing a bit. 

"jaebeom?" mark said softly, the sunset illuminating jaebeom's face and making him look like a complete angel. 

"what's up?" jaebeom asked, gnawing on his lower lip and smiling as he stood at his feet. 

"um, i love you." mark mumbled shyly, blushing so much his ears went a deep red. jaebeom gasped the slightest bit and wrapped his arms around mark's shoulders, hugging him tightly. 

"i love you too!" jaebeom exclaimed into mark's shoulders, his cheeks warm. mark laughed softly and hugged jaebeom back with just as much force, making the younger whine a bit. 

"good." mark smiled, kissing jaebeom's forehead with sweetness.

━ THE END ━

thank you guys so much for reading this book! it really means a lot and i know it wasn't really the best but like... you guys read it and that's so cool you guys are the coolest for reals :)

i'll probably post bonus chapters later on so anticipate those~~

okay and btw i published a new book called hot summer if you don't know!  it's about spies... and bambam has this really big secret! it's kind of like curly since i deleted it ages ago hehe. but i'm going to really try my hardest and stick with that book, so please give it a read!!

also.... i said i would do a face reveal so here goes nothing i Suppose....

AAAAAJSKDJSKSKDLDLDLD i know i'm not that pretty but JFKDJAKDJSLD here you go....JDF;ALJDFL;A I'M LIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

BYE DFJAKL;FUIALCK I'M LIKEAKLDAFJSDL;FAJDL;