❧ fourteen

lim jaebeom was a fucking mess. 

mark's hands roamed all about his body, making jaebeom whimper and gasp when he touched or grabbed in all the right places. mark smirked at all the noises jaebeom made, and continued doing his thing. 

what the hell. jaebeom had walked in not only five minutes ago and he was already being grabbed at. damn, bambam was right.

"fuck, look at you, you're such a fucking mess already." mark growled, smirking up at jaebeom and nipping at his neck. jaebeom let out a particularly high-pitched whine at that. 

"i-it's not my fault!" he complained, gripping onto the shelves behind him. a can of campbell's chicken noodle soup fell onto the ground, but that wasn't anyones problem. 

"you're right, baby," mark chuckled, grabbing at jaebeom's fucking man parts and making him gasp loudly. "it's mine." 

"o-oh my god!" he whispered, squeezing his eyes shut. 

"what da hell." youngjae and jackson said, seeing a can of exploded chicken noodle soup on the floor and jaebeom and mark groping at each other. 

"don't remember this being the pornhub headquarters, but go off i guess." jackson said with a sigh.

"should we let them know how gross they're being?" youngjae asked. jackson nodded his head.

"HEY!" jackson and youngjae shouted, jackson continuing on by himself. "QUEERS! THIS ISN'T A GAY BAR!"

immediately, jaebeom and mark pulled away from each other. jaebeom was very embarrassed, his cheeks rosy and his head hung low. mark shot a glare at the two mischief makers, and lead jaebeom elsewhere.

"great, now we have to hear jaebeom screaming master for an hour." youngjae whined, walking away.

--

kunpimook bhuwakul giggled and tossed a barbie doll somewhere on the shelf, completing forgetting about his job.

"what the fuck was with that school girl giggle?" yugyeom laughed, looking down at his petite little buddy.

"i did not giggle," bambam protested, blushing just a bit. really, it was only a little bit!

"sure thing," yugyeom rolled his eyes, shooting a grin at bambam. "i'm hungry."

"it's only been an hour since we showed up at work. oh my gosh, do you think jaebeom already got dicked down by mark?"

"totally!" yugyeom grinned. "let's go find him and make fun of him."

"sounds like a plan, big buddy." bambam grinned.

they abandoned the barbie dolls and set out to find an after-sex-jaebeom. they were so gonna make fun of his hickeys and limping.

soon after, they found jaebeom ordering a coffee from the mcdonald's inside of walmart.

"hey! sana!" bambam waved, walking over to her first.

"bammie!" she waved back, letting him behind the counter.

"what are you doing here?" jaebeom said, blushing a bit.

"we're here to see your hickeys." yugyeom popped up behind him, startling jaebeom a bit.

"n-no!" jaebeom gasped, blushing and covering up his neck.

"aww," yugyeom laughed, pulling his hand away with ease and seeing the multiple hickeys that were on his neck.

"how have you been?" bambam asked, hugging sana.

"ugh, same old same old. you? got any new hookups?" she giggled, hugging him back. bambam shook his head, and pulled away from the hug.

"i'm trying to stay pure for the guy i like, so maybe he'll notice me. you know?" bambam shrugged, looking over at yugyeom for a very brief second.

"aww, that's so cute!" sana giggled. "is it yugyeom?" she whispered, grinning when the boy turned bright red at his name. "oh ny gosh!!"

"shut up!" bambam whined, blushing more. "don't say anything, okay?"

"okay!"

"yah! don't pull my shirt down- HEY!" jaebeom shrieked, shoving yugyeom away with embarrassment. yugyeom laughed loudly and shook his head.

"bam, did you see the hickeys?"

"yeah," bambam grinned, winking at jaebeom. "told you he'd be all over you. damn, i'm amazing."

"shut up." jaebeom mumbled, taking the coffee from another one of the mcdonald's workers with a smile. "thank you!"

"well, i'll see you later sana! can i come over for lunch?"

"sure!" sana smiled, giving bambam a quick hug. "good luck," she whispered in his ear, and then pulled away with a giggle. bambam turned red and waved her off, walking out with jaebeom and yugyeom.

"was he any good?" yugyeom asked with a smirk.

"yeah." jaebeom mumbled, taking a sip of his coffee.

"awww!" bambam giggled.

"do you think mark really likes me? i really like him." jaebeom asked shyly, staring at his coffee cup with a cute smile.

but bambam's and yugyeom's smiles dropped. they looked at each other, waiting for the other to say something, but silence was the only thing that happened.

"about that.." yugyeom inhaled sharply, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. bambam gnawed on his plump, lower lip in anxiousness.

"hm?" jaebeom hummed.

"he.. mark isn't.. mark isn't like that." yugyeom sighed.

"what do you mean?" jaebeom shot his head up, panic in his eyes.

"he uses people for sex and then leaves them alone when he gets bored of them." yugyeom finally admitted, bambam soothingly rubbing his back.

"w-what?" jaebeom said, tears quickly forming in his eyes, daring to spill. "why didn't you guys tell me that before i got myself to believe he liled me too?!" jaebeom said, a few tears streaming down his cheeks.

"jaebeom," bambam started, looking up at him apologetically.

"no! i don't want to hear it! all of you guys did your best to get me and him together, and now you're telling me he's just a fuckboy?" jaebeom said, starting to raise his voice.

"jaebeom, wait!" bambam and yugyeom said, but it was too late. jaebeom ran off from them, holding back loud sobs.

he ran down the aisles with anger and sadness in his heart. of all the places there was, jaebeom never thought he'd get his heart broken in a walmart.

he managed to bump into a very familiar body, stumbling back a bit.

"hey cutie," mark grinned, then noticed his tears. "hey, what's wrong?"

"don't ever talk to me again!" jaebeom sobbed out. "you liar! you said you loved me!" jaebeom knew he was being a bit too dramatic, hell, he'd only known mark and the others for about two months now. but he thought him and mark had something.

he was wrong.

he ran away from mark before anything else was said, and cried softly underneath the tech desk.

"jb? you good?" woozi asked, kneeling down with a frown.

"i don't want to talk about it." he whispered. woozi hummed and nodded his head.

"just let it out, i'll get the customers, okay?" he smiled sweetly, patting his knees and standing back up.

jaebeom nodded and kept crying. he felt like a complete idiot.

--

i kind of want to delete this book tbh.. i have a book that i'm gonna publish asap, but like, idk about this book. i can't think of much for it.