❧ five

kim yugyeom angrily watered the plants with jae outside, holding the hose dully. jae noticed the boys attitude, walking over and chucking a packet of flower seeds at him. yugyeom shot him a glare, continuing to water the plants.

"what was that for?" yugyeom muttered.

"what's wrong with you?" jae asked, walking over and grabbing the seed packet. "you're usually off fucking around with bambam."

"um, he had to go to an orthodontist appointment." yugyeom said, clearing his throat a bit. was he really that obvious, that even jae's headass noticed?

"bullshit! he had an appointment on friday last week and he took you with him. he always does." jae grinned.

"okay, yeah." yugyeom sighed defeated.

"so, what's up? did someone find out you were trying to smash their girlfriend again?"

"nah." yugyeom shook his head.

"girl problems?" jae asked, plopping down in a puddle and yelping once he realized his ass was all wet. yugyeom laughed at him, which only made jae shoot a glare at him.

"no girl problems though."

"so, what's up? wanna talk about it?"

"dunno." yugyeom sighed, moving over to other plants to water. jae just stayed silent and waited for yugyeom to speak. "i like someone."

"ahhh!" jae chuckled, nodding his head. "and what?"

"they definitely don't like me back."

"how come?"

"they've fucked-" yugyeom started, but was interrupted by jae's loud gasp.

"YOU FUCKING GAY BOY! YOU LIKE BAMBAM!" jae whisper yelled, pointing an accusing finger at the brunette. yugyeom gasped and turned red, shaking his head.

"h-how would you know?!"

"i mean you started talking about fucking, and you kept saying they." jae grinned now, pushing his glasses up.

"damn, i didn't know you were smart." yugyeom muttered, loud enough for the male to hear.

"okay, first of all, bitch." jae glared. "but anyways, why don't you tell him your gay love for him? gay boy!"

"says the one who makes out with wonpil in the bathrooms everyday." yugyeom smirked. oh yes, he knew alright.

"i hate wonpil!" jae said with a red face.

"that's some pretty strong hate there, buddy." yugyeom laughed, walking over to a different plant now.

"anyways, you're changing the topic." jae said, clearing his throat. "why don't you confess?"

"because i'm his best friend, that could ruin everything. he's getting fucked tonight anyway." yugyeom sighed, kicking a leaf out of anger.

"DON'T KICK THE PLANTS!" jae yelled, shoving yugyeom slightly. "and oh well, okay? grow some balls."

"man, you're no help." yugyeom shook his head, handing the hose back to jae.

"wow, rude." jae sighed. "i would've considered helping you out with this.."

"i'll tell everyone about what you and wonpil do in the bathrooms besides making-out!" yugyeom said, clasping his hands together.

"OKAY, I'LL DO IT!" jae gasped, looking at the smirking yugyeom.

lim jaebeom's face burned a bright red when mark walked past him, giving him a soft smile and a wave.