❧ fifteen

to make a long ass fucking story short, lim jaebeom could not stop crying.

the guys had repeatedly tried to apologize to him during the work day, and he'd get angry and yell at them. he even attempted helping customers but every time he opened his mouth, he started crying again.

in the end, woozi and their manager sent him home early.

so now, jaebeom sat on the his bed, curled up underneath all of his warm, fluffy blankets, still crying. he held tightly onto his cat, nora, hoping it would soothe him a little more.

buzz buzz.

"shit," jaebeom hiccuped, his mother was calling him. like really? at this time? he answered the phone with a sniffle.

"honey, i'm on my way home! your manager called me and said that he sent you home early!" his mom said in a worried tone. jaebeom gasped as he heard his mom driving through the phone.

"n-no, mom, it's okay, you don't have to come home!" jaebeom said in a panic, his voice a bit raspy.

"oh my gosh, your voice sounds terrible! i'm almost there, jaebeomie sweetie~" she cooed through the phone, hanging up before jaebeom could say anything else.

the boy sighed, wiping his tears from his face.

barely five minutes later, he heard his mom rushing up the stairs and into his room.

"i'll make soup right now! get out from underneath those blankets jae, let me check your temperature." she said with more worry, sitting on the side of the bed. jaebeom sat up, his hair very messy and his cheeks stained with tears.

his mothers eyes widened at the sight, noticing how bad her son looked. were those hickeys?

"honey, what happened?" she asked softly, scooting closer to him. jaebeom teared up again and dove into his mothers chest, wailing loudly. she immediately wrapped her arms around him, rubbing his back soothingly.

"i'm not sick," jaebeom sniffled, hugging his mom tighter.

"what happened jaebeom?" she asked sweetly, petting his head with a frown.

"it's just.. there was this boy i really liked, and i thought he liked me too." jaebeon sniffled more, trying to hold back his tears, which was a fail. "but then my friends told me that he's just a player and will use my body."

"what?!" his mother gasped. "honey, who is he? why would anyone treat my jaebeom like that? sweetie-"

"m-mom," jaebeom laughed softly, smiling sadly at his mom. "there's nothing we can do about it. it was my fault for liking him so quickly.."

"how can this guy not like you back? you're so amazing, honey. please don't let this bring you down, okay?" she smiled, pressing a short, but sweet kiss to her son's forehead. jaebeom smiled and sniffled.

"i-i'll try, mom." he mumbled, giving her a quick hug.

"alright, i'll go and make us some dinner! you just do whatever," she smiled, walking out of his room and down to the kitchen. jaebeom hummed and laid back down on his bed, looking at many missed calls from his phone.

"ugh," he sighed, wiping some more tears away. they just wouldn't stop coming!

out of boredom, jaebeom looked up at his window for a brief second, only to see youngjae's fucking face.

jaebeom nearly shit his fucking pants.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" he shrieked, jumping away from the window. nora ran away from him, which made jaebeom frown and then glare at youngjae.

with a sigh, he opened the window and youngjae came crawling in. the others, minus mark, were there as well.

"oh my fucking god dude, we saw your mom kiss your forehead." youngjae said, a playful grin on his face. jaebeom blushed and immediately smacked the top of youngjae's head.

"what the hell do you guys want anyways?" jaebeom grumbled, wiping away tears yet again.

"we're here to say sorry," bambam said, climbing into his room with a cute, bracey smile present on his adorable face.

"well i don't forgive you. now go." jaebeom said, pushing youngjae and bambam.

"hey! don't push bambam, he's.. baby.." yugyeom said, crossing his arms. bambam frowned and tackled jaebeom onto the bed, stradling his sides and hugging him tight.

"i'm sorry! i didn't think you'd care. if i knew that you actually liked mark, i wouldn't have done it." bambam mumbled into his chest, his voice cracking a bit at the end of the sentence.

"same here," youngjae said more seriously, offering a blinding a smile to him. jaebeom couldn't help but smile back, youngjae's was just so contagious, and bambam was being really cute right now.

"same for all of us," yugyeom popped his head into the window with jackson. jinyoung pushed yugyeom out of the way and grinned.

"i had nothing to do with this, but i think you and mark should talk." jinyoung said.

"talk about what?" jaebeom scoffed, bambam's boy titties in his face now. "talk about how we shouldn't talk anymore?" he said, his voice muffled.

"bams, you're suffocating him with your titties." jackson said simply, making bambam giggle.

"they're the titties of forgiveness," bambam said proudly, giggling at himself more.

"can we be more serious and stop talking about bambam's fucking tits?" jaebeom growled, shoving bambam off of him.

"ouch!" bambam winced, his head smacking onto the wall. "ow!"

"jaebeom!" they all gasped, jaebeom copying their actions.

everyone went soft for bambam. he was a baby, considering the fact that he's sucked two dicks at once.

but nonetheless, they protected him like he was a two year old. behind his mask of 'sex appeal' was a sweet, innocent, and adorable little boy.

"are you okay?" jaebeom asked with a panic.

"yes!" he cried, wiping away the few tears that escaped his eyes. "i-i mean no!" he wailed, burying his face into his light blue sweater paws.

"geez, come here." jinyoung sighed, pulling bambam out of jaebeom's room and holding him. it was like nursing a newborn.

"i'm very sorry!" youngjae suddenly sighed, grabbing jaebeom and hugging him tightly. "i just remember you saying that he was hot, and i didn't think you actually liked him."

"youngjae, it's okay," jaebeom smiled, hugging him back. "i kind of liked him too fast anyways.."

"i'm sorry," he said again, pulling away and smiling softly. "i think you two should really talk though.. mark was acting really weird about it."

"if you say so," jaebeom sighed. "tomorrow i will, okay?"

"sounds good. we'll see you tomorrow!" youngjae grinned, hopping out of the window.

"tell bambam i'm sorry!" jaebeom shouted out of the window, earning a thumbs up from youngjae. he waved to the others who were already in the car, and closed his window with a smile.

maybe if he talked to mark tomorrow, things would be better? maybe they could stay friends, at least.

--

sike im not deleting it😋