Chapter 8

George's POV

 I wonder why Natasha wouldn't allow me have my peace, she even made me follow her to some unknown place.

"Don't worry,you would love it" she assured me.

"Like I care,its not like they are sharing free food" I said and hissed. We were already outside the house,the weather was nice and it was just a perfect Saturday.

"You are so annoying" she replied and rolled her eyeballs. Her eye was plaited really nicely and it still shone due to the hair cream..

Girls really had strength to seat long hours and plait long hair,they were in no way the weaker vessels.

We walked for fifteen minutes under the sun with my headphones on my neck,I wasn't really interested in listening to any song. I turned to Natasha and found her probably thinking.

"Where exactly are we going?" I asked "hope you aren't thinking of selling me off?".

She laughed and I knew it was fake.

"Who would want to buy you?"

Ouch!!

I kept mute. Few minutes later,she led me into a very cool building. Natasha bought some ice creams and the television was showing if by Davido, my favorite Nigerian artiste and Natasha's celebrity crush
His not that handsome sef.

"So why did you bring me here?" I asked her. She ignored me and I decided to tease her.

"So no guy asked you out that's why you decided to take me out for a date" I said. I earned a death glare from her and I knew the only reason she wasn't punching me was because we were in public.

I decided to leave Natasha alone and focus on the large television which was not as large as the one we had at home. The joint was quite cool due to the air conditioners. The walls were also painted blue and white which was just perfect.

I got bored and I decided to check my Facebook messages and notifications and I replied some but then my sister collected my phone.

"I didn't bring you here to press your phone" she said.

What's wrong with this one(Falz voice)

"Me and my phone again?,is it your phone?" I asked her. She rolled her eyes and ignored me
For the second time

My eyes darted to the door since I heard the sound of it opening slowly,the person came to view and my breath seized,it was Catherine,she was looking really beautiful in her floral dress. I turned and looked at Natasha who had a smirk on her face. Catherine approached us and mumbled her greeting.

"Well Catherine I didn't come alone and guys I really need to use the restroom, if you would excuse me" she said and winked at me before leaving the table.

"Aren't you going to sit down or are you now a solider?" I asked when I saw her standing. She gave me a duh look before sitting down. We were quiet before Catherine started singing softly to herself.

"Please can you keep quiet, its not like your voice is really pleasant" I said.

"I laugh in Chinese, have you ever heard yourself,your voice sounds like where frogs gather for a meeting" Catherine fired.

 "Geez,so you think you are the Queen of comebacks?,baby your comebacks are lame and you are still a learner"

I told her and smeared a little ice cream on her face. Her expression was really priceless but then I got double. We laughed at each other and then an awkward silence ensured for a while.

"Am sorry Catherine" I blurted out.

"Its OK George,am not mad at you" she said and then Natasha returned.

"Natasha have you been giving birth to babies in the restroom" I asked her.
If you like,you should have slept there,you just ruined my conversion with Catherine.

"Yeah,triplets" she replied sarcastically.

Natasha had her seat and we talked about a lot of things. Catherine was quite jovial,she had a lot of things to say and her smile never left her face. It was just so beautiful watching her.

"Am sorry guys but I really have to go now" Catherine announced.

"Oh sweetheart,that's too bad,I hope somebody is not sobbing" Natasha said and threw a glance at my direction.

Catherine laughed softly and it sounded like music in my ears.

"Don't forget to do your assignment because I know how lazy you are" I said to Catherine.

"Coming from a person that can copy somebody's name on Monday morning" Catherine replied.

Natasha chuckled and saw Catherine off to the door. Natasha returned and met me scooping my ice cream, I looked at her with gratitude and I knew she read my eyes.

"You are welcome" she said.

**************

Hi chocolates.
Thanks so much for all your votes and comments,I really appreciate. Thanks to PricelessMasson_ for her encouragement.

So who likes Natasha? I do,she's such a nice person.

And the next POV is going to be George's,and a new person is coming, hope the person is coming in peace oh.

👉 Falz:A Nigerian musician and actor.

Keep supporting my book with your votes. Your comments also counts,I love you guys.

Bye chocolates

Yours Wattpadly,
Chioma.